For everyone who has to weigh in today...

Options
First of all- Good luck!! Second- give us all an update!

I lost 3 lbs and 1 inch from my waist this week! Woo-hoo! I know it's mostly water weight (only my second week in) but it still feels great!

How well did you do? How do you feel?

Em

Replies

• esp331
    esp331 Posts: 13
    Options
    First of all- Good luck!! Second- give us all an update!

I lost 3 lbs and 1 inch from my waist this week! Woo-hoo! I know it's mostly water weight (only my second week in) but it still feels great!

How well did you do? How do you feel?

Em
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same, I feel discouraged.
  • esp331
    esp331 Posts: 13
    Options
    Don't feel discouraged! Do you feel good about how this past week went? Are you feeling better about yourself? That is really all that matters. We all have our down times and tomorrow is a new week!
  • pamela14
    pamela14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lorilei,
    Don't get discouraged. I was the same weight today also. Your body is attempting to adjust to the changes that you are trying to make. If you've already lost some weight, the body will attempt to readjust. Are you taking in enough calories? If you are eating less than 1500 to 1700 calories, your body may try to conserve fat since it thinks that you are trying to starve it. Hang in there!
    We'll struggle together.:heart:
  • athomemommy
    athomemommy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have been the same weight for the past month or so. I feel really really really discouraged. I was doing so well and lost over 60 lbs since June and was losing steadily. .5-3 lbs a week and now nothing. I still have 20 lbs to go and now what do I do, everyone keeps asking me how much I have lost and then I have to tell the same number I told them a month ago, very disappointing!!!!:sad:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I have been the same weight for the past month or so. I feel really really really discouraged. I was doing so well and lost over 60 lbs since June and was losing steadily. .5-3 lbs a week and now nothing. I still have 20 lbs to go and now what do I do, everyone keeps asking me how much I have lost and then I have to tell the same number I told them a month ago, very disappointing!!!!:sad:

I know how you feel truly. It look me a long time to come down just 5 lbs after losing 35. You have been doing so great. But maybe your body is just adjusting. 60 lbs is alot to adjust to. Another thing to think about is double checking what your calorie intake needs to be, it could have changed.

You are such an inspiration, don't give up, it will start to come off again. You are looking great.
  • stephaniek
    Options
    Well, I gained three pounds and I'm actually happy about it! Not the direction I want to go in, but I fell off the wagon pretty bad and this showed me the consequences in a real concrete manner. Now I'm more motivated than ever :drinker: