Hello Fitness Pal Friends!!

Options
Hello All! I am new to this group/app/journey! Any tips on how to manage, I'd greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you all in advance!

Replies

• zebasschick
    zebasschick Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    always weigh your food, which i do by keeping a small kitchen scale on my kitchen counter. then find accurate database entries. many are inaccurate, and that can mess you up, whether you're trying to gain, lose or maintain.

what are your goals? are you primarily looking to lose weight, gain muscle, get healthier, rehab some muscles or ?
  • sarahb8388
    sarahb8388 Posts: 30 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    I don't weight my food but I'm thinking of getting a scale. When you don't have one, you can read the nutrition labels on pre-packages food and measure things out using standard measuring cups for a rough estimate.

If you're trying to learn basics, it could be helpful to also be able to eye-ball things for when you can't measure (restaurant visits etc). Good luck 💃🏽❤️
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!