Newbie looking for support and friends

Options
Hello everyone, I am new here, and looking for encouragement during thus weight loss journey. I have already lost 100 lbs, and I am struggling with my final 20. Any support would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Replies

• llbreell
    Options
    WOW! Congrats! Huge weight loss! Looking for support as well :) I have about 16 to my first BIG goal, then the rest by site. Down 31. I'll add you as a friend.
  • xinahay123
    Options
    feel free to add me if you want! Congrats on your success!! I am sure it feels great!! I am looking to loose about 20 lbs too, (and then reevaluate once I hit that goal!)
  • mpcass
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about 20 lbs. too. I'll send a friend request.
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I am back after a short summer that added on an extra 14lbs :( I was 2lbs from goal and now I am 16lbs. Just getting back into the swing of things and hoping to gain a lot more support :)
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    That is totally amazing!!!! I'd be happy to have you as a friend! Congrats again!!!:wink:
  • MsBaby117
    MsBaby117 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Awesome Loss!! Friend request on the way!
  • Christiiiine
    Options
    that's awesome! I'm struggling to lose 20 lbs also. We can be in this together :)
  • meganrae_42
    meganrae_42 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, I'll add you! I have 28lbs to go!!
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Congrats on the weight that you have already lost. I know it gets discouraging when you are so close to your goal those last few pounds seem to take a lifetime to lose. Well I believe you came to the right place. There are tons of motivating people here and loads of information.
    I myself need to lose around 34 more pounds to reach my goal, I have been on this site for approx. 3 months and I have been working out to the TurboFire program. I am hoping to reach my goal by spring time.
    Feel free to add me if you are looking for friends to help motivate you.
    Good Luck on your weight loss goals.
  • poohbearsmom
    Options
    add me as well; im trying to lose a total of 100-120 lbs. my ultimate goal is to as close t that weight loss as i can get by April 2012 im going to california on vacation for a month. would love to be able to buy new "skinny" clothes while im there