Calories remaining

Options
thewhipple12955
thewhipple12955 Posts: 73 Member
I have my settings set for EST but at 7pm EST my homepage goes to the amount of calories I have for the whole day (meaning its reset as if its a new day). I think there is a glitch. One time I used a vpn for the UK and that may have messed with it. I can go to my food diary and still add for today but my homepage is reset for a new day. slightly annoying. I have logged out and done all the usual but it still does it.

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,201 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    To be honest, if you're using a VPN that likely has something to do with it. In either case, you're going to want to contact and work with support to verify what's going on. Link to support is at the top of the page.

Answers

• Kasully88
    Kasully88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The same thing has happened to me for the last two or three days! I have the correct time zone in as well.
  • GreyhoundGuru
    GreyhoundGuru Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Same issue here. The android app seems to work fine, and it shows the calories I've logged for the day, etc. But using the website interface, it shows 0 eaten for the day, even though I've logged my calorie intake. I'm glad it's not just me encountering the issue :-)
  • klkl10
    klkl10 Posts: 40 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Same. My homepage resets even though my diary does not. I've already spoken with support and they said they've escalated to tier 2. I don't know what happens next.
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem as well. My home page is showing zero eaten but my diary page is correct. I contacted support about it yesterday. Hope they fix it soon!
  • klkl10
    klkl10 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Was it fixed? 11:45pm PST and my calories under Daily Summary are still working rather than having reset during the afternoon.
This discussion has been closed.