Helloooo!

Options
Heya, I'm Charlotte I'm 21 years old and I'm looking to lose around a stone. I tried before a few months ago but I put ON weight, even though I was exercising and eating less so I got frustrated. I am here to try again though. I think, or hope, that my weight gain is to do with the contraceptive implant and I am having it taken out on Tuesday. Hopefully this will help things along! Anyway would be nice to have some supportive friends. I am really feel down about my body at the moment. :(

Replies

• gailashton
    Options
    Charlotte, I'd love to be your friend. I've struggled with my weight all my life. I went on Depo one time and put on a ton of weight. It was even worse because I had a tendency toward being obese even as a young child. This should definitely make a difference, but another thing that women in particular need to watch is carbohydrates, which are from processed foods. Not that I don't eat any, but I definitely limit them. I try to eat mostly lean proteins, lots of fresh veggies and no white flour. Just some ideas, but again, I think this contraceptive may have something to do with it as well.
  • JustynaStolarska
    Options
    hey!:)

My name is Justyna and I have over a stone to loose however if I managed to loose only a stone I would be happy:p Due to my business trips and me skiping meals I put on a lot of weight, even my windsurfing holidays did not help me to loose any...(too much beer and food).
    I joined MFP last Tuesday and so far I have been really good...if you want to add me you more than welcome:)

Justyna
  • irisheyes42us
    Options
    hello my name is Deb, I have more than that to lose, but I have lost 17 so far. MFP is a great way to gain control. Log in every day and log calories and exercise. This has really made me accountable for my diet. I am 57 and have two grown children and 5 grandchildren. I love life, and have a strong desire to be thin... :-) Add me if you like. :flowerforyou:
  • Photoarts
    Photoarts Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Laura, Ideally I would like to lose another stone and a half having lost 7lb so far, I joined Rosemary Conley and started well, but then went off the boil. I have always had weight problems but lost over a stone for my wedding 3 years ago, it would be nice to be that weight again. Hope you all get on well this week, I have to be good as I am going to class on Tuesday and would like to see a loss.