What exercise workout do you use?

Options
I was wondering what exercise workout do you use? I seen post about Turbo Fire, Px90, 30day shed, Zumba and etc...
I personally have been doing Zumba at the gym and I love it. I was wondering what have you done and what is working for you?
There is not right or wrong answer just trying to see what other exercises that I can try out in my workout schedule.

Thank you!

Replies

• 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    tae bo is my favorite. I also do rebounding, yoga and palates.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    My own!!!
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I run and have done P90X, P90X Plus and Insanity. I'm currently doing another round of Insanity and training for several 1/2 marathons. I also have Hip Hop Abs, which I do for fun or light exercises with my kids. Tony Horton has a DVD of Yoga, called Ho Ala Ke Kino, that has been my new favorite Yoga workout ever, which I've been doing daily as well as the Insanity and Running. I just ordered Asylum and will do it when I finish Insanity at the end of October and between my next races. I also ordered P90X2 which I hope comes about the time I finish Asylum. I have a Wii Fit and Wii Active, which I do as extra's when I have time, and I also play Just Dance with the kids on the Wii.
  • mhig011975
    Options
    P90X and I will be doing P90X2 when it arrives in December. For now P90X
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    30 Day shred by Jillian Michaels. A fantastic program for toning, gaining muscle definition and weight loss.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Curves, Zumba, walking.
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of any of the Beachbody fitness programs...P90X, Power 90, Turbo Jam...

I also enjoy exercising that brings me outside like biking !
  • jennyrider
    Options
    I do Body Pump 3x per week & cardio interval training class 1x per week. Other than that I do free weights in the gym.
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I do Turbo Fire, bike about 50-75 miles per week, run on a tredmil and I do weight training!
  • Puckermann
    Options
    My own as I know what is best for me
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I started off doing any kind of cardio just to lose the weight, zumba, general dancing, running on the spot, workouts found on youtube.

Then I did The 30 Day Shred, followed by Ripped in 30 and now i'm doing Insanity.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    My own as I know what is best for me
    Hell yeah! I've succeeded with learning how my body works.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I do my own thing....C25K, ab crunches, bicep curls and kickbacks....so far that's it! ;)
  • Amayrial
    Amayrial Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Zumba, my bike on a trainer, walking my dogs and just started C25K
  • carolinewhitworth
    Options
    I have started to complete a charity swim, the english channel at my local pool, 22 miles in 12 weeks so I am doing this at the moment on top of my usual 2x pilates classes and 2x aqua aerobics classes.
  • razzyjazz
    razzyjazz Posts: 119 Member
    Options

What is C25K?
  • tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options

What is C25K?

C25K is an interval running program that lasts 9 weeks and gets you from the Couch to 5k. It starts out slowly and builds up endurance. I am also doing it and find it effective and fun. Check out www. coolrunnings.com for details.

I am doing this along with my 2X a week pilates and some eliptical machine. I also walk my dog.
  • razzyjazz
    razzyjazz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm excited there is so many options out there so I can change my exercise around so I never get bored.
    Thank you
  • joflar
    Options
    I walk and walk and walk and walk...:happy:
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Currently I am doing an hour of cardio a day (a mix between the stairmaster and the treadmill) and then doing weight training with a personal trainer twice a week at my gym. It works for me cause I am not really into group fitness.