Day one begins tomorrow

Options
Hello

I am returning again after trying so many fad diets that i know now simply do not work. I do find it really hard to loose weight, I am short and just as round but i also know that i am the only who is able to change that.
So tomorrow is once again a new day and hopefully in time a new me 👌
Tagged:

Replies

• RevivingRachel
    RevivingRachel Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Good luck! It isn't easy to make the lifestyle changes needed to lose weight, but so worth it for your health and well being. You got this!
  • ciaoder
    ciaoder Posts: 119 Member
    Options

Every mountain climb starts the exact same way...you take one step forward.
  • ciaoder
    ciaoder Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    @Claremead2020 Good morning. It's a great day to take really good care of yourself. No one deserves wellness more than you so go get it.
  • Sinisterbarbie1
    Sinisterbarbie1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    @Claremead2020 good morning. Tell us how you enjoyed your breakfast! See - you already have a bunch of people confident in you and rooting for you. Go have a great almost-spring day!! Its a wonderful time to start new, healthy habits.
  • lacylucy1935
    lacylucy1935 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I hear you, my 3rd time back! Had been trying to get 10-15 off for years, no budging!! Key, don't give up, if you fall off the wagon just get right back on! I also look at it not so much for losing weight as for health reasons. One day or meal at a time, stay strong and give yourself credit for getting healthier!!
  • almabadillo75
    almabadillo75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You will do great on your first day and everyday after that. Remember if you mess up on one meal or snack, dont give up just start back up on the next meal. I've been going up and down for months but have slowly been making progress. Let us know how it goes.
  • Stefanyyz
    Stefanyyz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Two steps forward and one step back is better than no steps at all. You can do it!
  • mjc614900
    mjc614900 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    When I got my free membership to Vida, I got the ap. I didn't have my coach conference yet. I looked around the site. Then I started logging every morsel of food that went in my mouth. It was enlightening. That is how it works. Do your walking at a pace that is peaceful. You don't need to try for a marathon. Just one foot in front of the other. Try for a half hour at a time. Every 8 ounces finally adds up to a lot of pounds. You are working on change of life habits, not a fad diet.
  • KarmaKamen
    KarmaKamen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm also short (5'1) and this is my second time at MFP. It's a slow and steady process, but stick with it. Glad to see you here. :D
  • IheartPGH
    IheartPGH Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Focus on your macros and you'll find success. It's not about what you can't eat, but rather what you can.
  • fatty2begone
    fatty2begone Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    My Tip:
    Set your goals for a slow loss. This gives you the option of eating more calories.
    The head games for me are non existent. I can eat more on the days I need to and eat less on the days I dont.
    I am not bound to I must eat x amount everyday, I am not bound to I must lose x amount of pounds by x day.
    I can still eat what I want, within reason.
    I am not starving all the time.

I am more active then I used to be, By choice doing something I love.

I am only two months in, have a good weight loss, increase in endurance for exercise, and my mind this time around is not fighting with me constantly to eat.

Find what works for you and do it. This is a life style change... Not a diet.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!