Those Magnificent MFP's in their flying Machines ! still ope

LeeKetty1176
LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
come on guys you NEED THIS !!!! you know it i know it !

the game is for a team of 8 people to summit their cal burns to move their marker around the world on a flight path !

1 cal burn = 0.25 mile !!!

come on get some friends ! this works and is a great way to get some focus !!!

here is the start line !!!

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=204655860575059420912.0004abdf0de2eadf90575&msa=0&ll=43.53262,-74.838867&spn=9.698794,19.753418

Replies

• babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Bump.
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Go on then...
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    I'm in and I'm ready to FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Gutted... but I think I'm going to have to sit this one out. I can hardly walk atm, let alone exercise. I have a horrible feeling the sciatica's back (pleeeeeeeeease no) so am being ultra careful.

But I want to watch and cheer. I can wave flags, I can shower you all in rose petals, I can get a ham radio and geekily listen into the pilots' coversations, I can camp out on the edge of the airfield with a ridiculously long-lensed camera to get close-up shots of the planes... I can do all that, but I can't join in this time.

This back-pain thing is a huge embuggerance, but if I'm careful, go to the doctor's tomorrow and get myself some physio, hopefully I'll get rid of it.

Love
    IS x
    :cry:
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Gutted... but I think I'm going to have to sit this one out. I can hardly walk atm, let alone exercise. I have a horrible feeling the sciatica's back (pleeeeeeeeease no) so am being ultra careful.

But I want to watch and cheer. I can wave flags, I can shower you all in rose petals, I can get a ham radio and geekily listen into the pilots' coversations, I can camp out on the edge of the airfield with a ridiculously long-lensed camera to get close-up shots of the planes... I can do all that, but I can't join in this time.

This back-pain thing is a huge embuggerance, but if I'm careful, go to the doctor's tomorrow and get myself some physio, hopefully I'll get rid of it.

Love
    IS x
    :cry:

Hate to hear that! No fun... I am on the Wings of Change team... SO READY!
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Me wants to be in a team....pleasssse. Any offers?
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 519 Member
    Lee, I am getting a group together and will let you know as soon as I have 8!
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    How do you join if you don't have a team? I would love to do this, it sounds like fun!!! Do you put us in teams, or am I supposed to find a team myself? I'm not sure I can find 7 people LOL
  • wutamunkee
    How do you join if you don't have a team? I would love to do this, it sounds like fun!!! Do you put us in teams, or am I supposed to find a team myself? I'm not sure I can find 7 people LOL

This is like the 8th thread about it... you pretty much find your own team... the original thread is here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/341995-those-magnificent-mfp-s-in-their-flying-machines
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    I'm in and have 5 members of a team so far.
  • I'm in and have 5 members of a team so far.
    Is this the one you were talkinga bout?
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    I need to be in this!
  • amber_bamber
    amber_bamber Posts: 86 Member
    Looking for a team...anyone have an open spot??
  • I need a team. Anyone want to let me play? I burn agbout 1000 calories per day. :flowerforyou:
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 519 Member
    Looking for a team...anyone have an open spot??
    Amber, I put you with me!!
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    I sent a few messages out, but haven't heard from anyone. I need a team, if anyone will have me?
  • OK friends, I am starting a new team for the Fly around the world game because I could not find a team to join. Who wants to play? I have 7 slots and am looking for consistent calories burned. Send a message and friend me so we can choose a name and get ready to start on Oct 1.
  • Team Lighter Than Air is now forming! We are two members strong. Scooterboy2003 and Pangea250. We need 6 more motivated, consistent individuals. Send me a message and a friend request with a message and we will be on our way! We will have a personal website just for us and a team Lighter Than Air logo design.
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    I wanna join! How do I join?!?
  • wutamunkee
    I wanna join! How do I join?!?

Get a team of 8 together or if you don't have a team go here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqsDiP-OkqjTdE00REREYkRLQVUySG1kTjhqc1Y0cGc&hl=en_US#gid=0