Looking for friends to stay accountable with

Options
Hey everyone, my name is Suzanne. I have been losing weight and gaining weight back several times, and I'm determined once and for all to lose it all again. I would say I'm a serial starter, but I want this to be the last time. I have about 90lbs to lose. Buddies to weigh in with me each week is fine. Add me as a friend if you'd like!

Replies

• LostOnABeerRun
    LostOnABeerRun Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I gotchu B)
  • angiesfitadventure
    angiesfitadventure Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m here with you too! 🤗
  • momx4hill
    momx4hill Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!
  • jmf552
    jmf552 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I could use an accountability partner too. I need to lose about 70. Let's do it. I am not really adept at this kind of media, so exactly what should I do?
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I have been a serial starter as well, but am starting off making great progress so I'm hoping this will be it. Feel free to add me!
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Good day folks, have been on here for a while.

One thing to remember is that this journey is lifelong- after you lose what you want you have to find a balance. Can't eat how you used to else you'll regain but have to eat a bit more to maintain.

If your diary is open and you don't starve yourself /are honest in your logging feel free to add
  • sineaddsmith
    sineaddsmith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there I would also like an accountability buddy!
  • momx4hill
    momx4hill Posts: 22 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    It's Saturday, why is it always harder to stay on plan on the weekends? I mean not really, I am not going any where, but I sure want a milkshake and big juicy fried chicken sandwich. Two things I know my body would hold tight onto. It would take me a week to work off that one meal. So here I am on this beautiful Saturday morning drinking a fat stripping frappa.

SW 260
    CW 228.2
    UGW 155
    Next big goal ...210 by June 14

• rhonda1960
    rhonda1960 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm a serial dieter, gainer and would like to partner to hopefully do better. I started back on MFP today when I had no dress clothes that fit. It is sad but I have gained 20 pounds since August. I have to stop this madness!
  • rhonda1960
    rhonda1960 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how to add a friend or add a group.