Is anyone having issues Adding food to the daily log

Options
mech7067
mech7067 Posts: 1 Member
I’m using the app and having issues adding in my foods into my daily log. Example - half of a small banana. I locate banana small. Click on the Servings and change from 1.0 to .50. When I click on the check mark in the top right corner, it doesn’t add it to the add button. The add button says 0. I have to click on it 3 to 4 times before it will except it to add to my food diary. It’s quite frustrating.. help!

Answers

• heatherv4
    heatherv4 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yes! I just started logging my food again and it’s horrible! I can’t change the portion size either without logging it and then going back in to change it!
  • Cheesy567
    Cheesy567 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    I don’t know how to fix this glitch, but when it’s happening, go back and check the past several days. It might have added it to prior days.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    This has been happening to me too. I have multi-add turned on and instead of clicking the food and hitting the check, I have to mark the food, by clicking the check next to it, then click the food to change the amount, then click the check at the top to add the food.

It's an annoying added step and I don't know if it's intended or not.
  • jgnickel
    jgnickel Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    It’s super frustrating I can’t see if the serving size is 1 ounce or cup or whatever without clicking on it. Now when I search food I get my serving size entered and then to go back to my diary I have to cancel out of the search?? Am I missing something?
  • smash11789
    smash11789 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here- I’ll add a food and it won’t show up unless I dads it a few times, but at that point the top total is over inflated with all those calories of food I logged but can’t see.
  • Stephenfusi123
    Stephenfusi123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is happening to me too. I have to click the type of meal (ie breakfast lunch or dinner) at top of entry screen every time. If I forget it adds the calories to my daily total but then it is not on the listed items. For example on Thursday under breakfast lunch and dinner it is showing 186, 419 and 630 calories respectively which adds up to 1235. Yet total at top of page is 1700!!!!
  • TGG1804
    TGG1804 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm reviving this one, the issue since the last update is that foods I use every day arnt showing up in my searches now, I'm not sure whats happened but I did want to make mention. I generally eat the same foods daily due to chronic migraine and food triggers but since the last update I'm having to go and copy from previous days or re-scan the food. Anyone else having this issue?