FACE & BODY - F / 5'1" / SW 240lbs / CW 209lbs

Options
GemmaM_x
GemmaM_x Posts: 324 Member
edited March 2022 in Success Stories
โ€ข ๐——๐—ข๐—ช๐—ก ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ ๐—ž๐—š / ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ ๐—Ÿ๐—•๐—ฆ / ๐Ÿฎ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ โ€ข

I won't tear my past self down.
I won't talk negatively about myself either.

I was hurting, I was grieving and I was working through some serious life sh1t - alcohol and food were my medicine.

I will say that I feel the best I have in a very long time - mentally, physically and emotionally!

โ€ข I've re-discovered my love of swimming
โ€ข I've learned how to enjoy treats without overindulging
โ€ข I've lost 3 dress sizes

I still have quite a way to go, but I wanted to share my progress so far and celebrate the achievement ๐Ÿฅฐ

I am open to friend requests from committed and supportive MFPers.

necc5ppi3ymz.jpeg
azyy3cc3qjxn.jpeg

Replies

• TheBunnyStrange
    TheBunnyStrange Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your progress! Emotional & physical health are equally important and you managed both at the same time. You should be very proud of yourself :)
  • np33441
    np33441 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say congrats on your weight loss and that your freckles and eyes are GORGEOUS
  • fatty2begone
    fatty2begone Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,993 Member
    Options
    Nice work!! Keep it up!
  • Obeswhim
    Obeswhim Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are inspiring!
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    You've done a great job, and it SHOWS! And you're almost to Onederland!!! You've got this, girl, keep on keepin' on!
  • QueenBee2018
    QueenBee2018 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Great work, losing that much weight is so good for your health and it shows!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    only committed MFPers not singles? lol but srsly, well done! The changes in your face are incredible
  • JustRamona
    JustRamona Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    awesome! While feeling physically great is what we mostly want, the feeling mentally great is just as imprtant! keep up the good work
  • lacylucy1935
    lacylucy1935 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, keep going you are so much healthy!! Oh and beautiful too!!
  • RCampbell893
    RCampbell893 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on this tremendous achievement! Loving yourself is a strong part of the journey.
  • KarmaKamen
    KarmaKamen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yay! I love to see other 5'1" women posting on here. You're doing great, keep it up!
  • RoxyRosieRuby
    RoxyRosieRuby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW - You truly inspire me! Your first three sentences are me as I start this journey. Way to Go & thank you so much for sharing
  • JustAMurmur
    JustAMurmur Posts: 7,867 Member
    Options
    Amazing! ๐Ÿค—
  • aneff1545
    aneff1545 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am also 5โ€™1โ€. You are doing great!
  • tlivieri
    tlivieri Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • hungreeteacher17
    hungreeteacher17 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! Keep up the hard work! It's so much harder to lose when you're short in stature, I'm barely 5'2" so I'm in the same boat
  • lambrose74
    lambrose74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Keep up the great work. I am currently going through a lot and food is my comfort. You are an inspiration for sure.

• GSPsnBees
    GSPsnBees Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!
  • renaedar
    renaedar Posts: 626 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress and I am not far from you in height at 5'2 and journey is close to you also! You can add me and we can cheer each other on!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!