Friend for motivation

Options
I want to maintain weight so need some motivation and open to new friends!

Replies

• samgibbs30
    samgibbs30 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I need motivation to we can help each other if you like
  • HappyGrape
    HappyGrape Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    me too please! I maintained for years but last few years have been hard and I find myself needing to lose again.

Would love some support by people who appreciate that changes have to be done with maintenance in mind and slow, sustainable, happy healthy living is the key
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I'm in maintenance as well! I workout daily and lift weights/ strength train 2- 3x/wk
  • JennySensei
    JennySensei Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes, I just got on Myfitnesspal a month ago, never have had any issues losing any small weight gains in the past. This is different, as I am my heaviest ever, and need to face the facts about how much I can eat and being patient that results take work and time. I know Covid and age played a part in this creeping up ( I was power walking but gym was closed and working at home made boredom creep in) , but I need to lose these 25-30 lbs and change the mindset and habits which got me here--they are not too ingrained yet, thankfully. I keep thinking I can do this alone but I think having a bit of extra push from others will help.
  • 573joseph
    573joseph Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in a maintenance phase too. I'm considering discontinuing Noom because I am not losing and I suppose I need to be happy with where I am. I'm also an experienced WW Lifetimer. In 2008 I lost 40 lbs with WW and I've kept 35 lbs. off since then. That's 14 years!! :smiley:

I will try to come back here to visit everyone.
  • madeleinebolt696
    madeleinebolt696 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’m also in the maintenance phase I recently lost 6 kgs- while that they may not be as much as others I’ve very happy with myself as it’a the first time I have been able to lose weight in quite some time. I’ve maintained for about 7 months but now I’m wanting to lose the last few kgs but I’m struggling. Does anyone have any tips on what I should do?
    Feel free to add me as a friend! Would love to chat :)
  • gorple76
    gorple76 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Can I join in (albeit with imposter syndrome)? I’m not sure if im in maintenance or just stalled but I’ve lost 35lbs over the last 10months and want to lose another 5-10, but since Christmas I’ve hovered around the same 3-5lbs. Any tips, support or just a nudge to stay on track welcome!
  • rhnlov
    rhnlov Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am also in the mantinance phase. So hard when I’m about to be down for back surgery just after I got where I wanted.
  • dommy77
    dommy77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh yes please
    I have lost weight now want to keto it off
  • leduck1
    leduck1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I’d like to as well! Maintained for 20 months and doing well— considering a transition away from Weight Watchers.