Accountability 50lbs to lose

Options
Hi I'm looking for friends who has 50+ lbs to lose, and are willing to embark on this journey with me.
I'll be starting on March 20 when I'm back home.

I'm a 27 yrs old female 5'5" and currently 190lbs, I have been overweight all my life and I don't want to be like this anymore.

I have tried to lose weight multiple times before but never could stick to it for more than a few days or a week at most.

I think it's because I have never had anyone to keep me motivated and push me to not give up.

So if anyone is in the same boat as me who is tired of living like this, let's do it together so we can keep each other accountable.

Replies

• nurse_beck
    nurse_beck Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'd love an add! It's so helpful to have other people on my feed that in itself can be helpful as well as the encouraging comments.
  • eaturpasta
    eaturpasta Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I would like to do this with you. I definitely need a buddy to keep me accountable. I have the desire to lose 50 ish pounds as well. Add me as a friend and let’s do this!
  • 1KiwiShellM
    1KiwiShellM Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have 50+ pounds to lose . Feel free to add me .
    Shell 🐚
  • Tracey628
    Tracey628 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have 50 to lose too, add me if you can
  • marissabakescakes
    marissabakescakes Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I gained a lot of my weight back during the pandemic that I lost years ago. I am back on track now and need friends to keep me motivated to lose 45 pounds! Add me if you like :smiley:
  • elemasters13
    elemasters13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love to be helpful, supportive and also gain motivation! In the same boat, please add me to your group..
  • KMorales0713
    KMorales0713 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am also in need of losing over 50 lbs, and really need some accountability partners. I’m tired of going through this alone!
  • VallieeeBabe
    VallieeeBabe Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I lost 65lbs 2yrs ago. Gained some back here I am again .🙃 Add me