Photos not loading

TheSaladDodger83
TheSaladDodger83 Posts: 28 Member
Hey all, is anybody else experiencing problems with the app?
None of my own uploaded photos are showing, nor can I see photos of my friends that they’ve added to their statuses.
But the desktop site is working normally. Anybody know the fix?
Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• itsjustme1984
    itsjustme1984 Posts: 410 Member
    I’m having the same issue.
  • michellelawson00
    michellelawson00 Posts: 18 Member
    Same! I am trying to add pics to my profile but am getting a broken image link for every one!
  • gifivell
    gifivell Posts: 1 Member
    Same for me! I am new here and thought it was something wrong with the settings on my computer. I cant see any photos that have been added by others in discussion.
  • TheSaladDodger83
    TheSaladDodger83 Posts: 28 Member
    Ahh good at least we know it’s a site wide thing and not limited to just a few accounts! Hopefully someone will fix it soon!
  • therealme_lissa
    therealme_lissa Posts: 95 Member
    Just returned to mfp after being gone a year; nice to see the site still has the same issues 🙄😂
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,433 Member
    I’ve been unable to view or download photos on the phone app for weeks.
    I have to download and view friends’ photos on the website then go back to my phone app.
  • J_doe
    J_doe Posts: 43 Member
    Same here can’t view or upload pics on app
  • SiouxsieQue
    SiouxsieQue Posts: 85 Member
    Same. 🙄
  • headstoes
    headstoes Posts: 25 Member
    Me too - I uninstalled my app to try and troubleshoot but now I can't even see the "not loading" photos, it looks like they're all gone.

All my entries in my diary are also gone from the app from a certain time frame... Fine on desktop for entries though. Not great.

I hope they come back. Has anyone had any help with a fix? The app seems veery buggy lately.
  • Scotty2HotPie
    Scotty2HotPie Posts: 143 Member
    UnderArmour totality fubared a great App
  • astaloo
    astaloo Posts: 1 Member
    Same here very frustrating since those are the pics I didn’t want on my roll
  • sazstrange
    sazstrange Posts: 1 Member
    Yes, same here. All my pics are gone and I do t have them anywhere else for good reason. No longer able to compare, as I can’t find the place to put them in any more.
  • britishbombshell08
    britishbombshell08 Posts: 95 Member
    I agree. I don’t like the new changes because I have no idea how to add pics now or where they are from before 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
  • ChaddHH
    ChaddHH Posts: 1 Member
    Has anyone had this issue resolved? I reached out to support 7 months ago and it has been radio silence.
This discussion has been closed.