new here

Options
I am a diabetic who is trying to get back on track with things after several upheavals in my life:smile:

Replies

• JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    I also am diabetic and love how you can track your sugars on this site as well
  • doodledaze
    doodledaze Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It's really helped me stay focused and accountable. I've lost almost 50 pounds since March and my numbers have improved greatly.
  • CoachNYLA
    Options
    Welcome!!! I have recipes that are great from diabetes. My mom is type II and because of her food plan changes, she got off her meds.

I will try to share some of those recipes.

Enjoy the site!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I am a diabetic on the road to not being diabetic.
  • Ritamas2
    Options
    God Bless you and good luck!
    My daughter is diabetic and I was borderline which prompted this journey for myself!
    I also have Hypothyroidism and just now got my meds adjusted to the right dose, so
    it has been a stugggleto say the least!

This is site is truely amazing though, so many great people going through alot of the
    same struggles as you offdering support and motivation.

I wish you much luck and success on your journey, just remember, a journey starts
    with one step in the right direction and by being here, you've taken that first step, so
    good for you! I will request you and we can support each other and together make this
    a losing situation lol!!
  • shanda1272
    Options
    I love it because I am 6 mths post gastric sleeve suregery and am supposed to track my protein, sugars and fats everyday! This helps me a lot, especially with sugars! Wow, i never realized how much sugar is in everything!