Hi, I am Rachael and I am new! I need friends too!

Options
Hey Yall, I am Rachael. I live in Moore, Oklahoma where I go to school full time and also stay at home with my three kids. I love to read and hate being fat!

I am very NEW to myfitnesspal! I am using this site as recommended by my Doctor while I am on the PhenPro weightloss program.

I first started getting obiese after the birth of my second child. I was really sick and she was a very big baby. Later on depression tooks its toll on me and one more child later, I am 293 pounds. I hate myself for it. I feel fat and ugly and very ashamed.

I want to lose weight to feel healthy and sexy and young. I also would like to make some friends here as well. You can never have too much emotional support, especially from someone who is going through the same hell you are.

I am exersizing everyday. I start off my day with Phentermine and Prozac, then I walk my five year old to kindergarten. When I get back I have about three hours to drink coffee and play wih my girls outside.

The rest of my day varies depending on which day it is. So I guess a novel later, Hello its nice to meet you and hopefully we can all become friends and shed our demons. Good Luck to you all!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Hi Rachael,

Im Sal and also new thisevening. Hate myself for letting me get so unhealthy but vowing to change it. Id invite you to be a friend but not quite got this site sussed out as yet.

good luck with your goals x
  • soonergirl07
    Options
    Hi Sal, Its very nice to meet you. I too am sill trying to figure out this site. Hopefully we can manuver it and become friends. Ciao!
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachael,

I am new here too and need new friends also...it will make our journey alot easier ...feel free to add me as a friend ...keep up the good workd
  • kimberly130
    Options
    Hey all! if you click on the persons profile you can send a message or add as a friend. than you can write on each others boards.... it takes a bit to figure out but its pretty easy once you get it!
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Hello Rachael and welcome to MFP. This site is great in helping with weight loss.
  • Oranda316
    Oranda316 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello rachel I am new as well just signed on. I don't know how to add friends yet but definitly am looking forward to having plenty for support. I hate being fat and hopefully this will hep me take control again. Welcome and best of luck to us all :)
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, i'm Kyunda and i have been on mfp for a couple of months. Please feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck!
  • staciegilbert
    staciegilbert Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachael

Welcome to the site.

I look forward to communicating with you as we make progress towards our weight loss goal...
  • puppywalker
    puppywalker Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachael! Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend. We can motivate each other! :smile:
  • jennylynn_1983
    jennylynn_1983 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would love to have some virtual friends as motivators! Hope you guys dont' mind if I add you as friends. I had a baby November, 2010. I did soooo awesome, and actually was 10 lbs below my pre-pregancy weight by April. However, I after I ran a 10K (my goal) I kind of fell of the wagon, and haven't been able to get back on. And, I gained 10 lbs back. So here I go again!
  • Mandyda148k
    Options
    Looking for a friend, add me!!! I was 265 then lost some when I had my fourth child. Of course I put 20 back on but now I am committed to removing it and going for a goal of 150!! I am currently 235!
    Mandyda148K