Hi there, I'm Michaela :)

Options
Hello all! I am 18 years old and I have ALWAYS been overweight. My whole life has revolved around food, weight, and diets. Growing up my mother was Bulimic, and unfortunately, I struggle with the same unhealthy habits. I'm finally over and down with all the crash dieting and unhealthy views of food, I'm ready to change. I really don't know what else to say but I hope all of you are working hard and achieving your goals. Good luck! :)

Replies

• taaguirre
    taaguirre Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Michaela, your are so wise and brave to come to such an early realization with your food addiction at such a tender young age---I have been a Weight Watchers member for quite some time and frankly---I feel that this online program surpassses it by far. I wish you much success, health and vitality on your new journey.
  • mwilla94
    Options
    Thank you so much! I really appreciate your positive feedback, stuff like that always motivates me to do better. I know that I can beat this and I will get there one day. You were very kind to take your time out and say this to me. I wish you so much luck and happiness in your journey as well.