walking with stroller

Options
Anybody know how i can add my calories burned from walking/ jogging with stroller. I don't see it listed but on my old app i used it was different than just walking. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    could not find it either but it has to be more then just walking because you are pushing weight. Good exercise and habit for the both of you good job.
  • TexasMamaTwo
    TexasMamaTwo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I had that same question. What other people suggested is logging it as walking at whatever pace you walk at PLUS pushing a stroller with child. Hope that helps!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    U can log it under exercise pushing stroller
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    i would just use it as walking the weight that you are pushing i would think is minimal it is on wheels
  • ljedmom
    ljedmom Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    i would just use it as walking the weight that you are pushing i would think is minimal it is on wheels

Mmmm, I have a triple jogger loaded with 3 kids. Total weight is approx. 90 lbs. Not so much minimal. I just log it like i didn't have the stroller...I figure with that extra exercise, the pounds are going to come off anyway whether the computer says so or not :)

ps--it's hard a lot of times to get in exercise with kids needing you...great job!