Weight loss

partsmak
partsmak Posts: 1 Member
edited March 2022 in Health and Weight Loss
hi everyone im try to loose weight and reduce my Cholesterol ,,,so been eating oates for breakfast without adding sugar ,, been getting dizzy spells at times ,,,im also other meds

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,724 Member
    If you're getting dizzy, I'd suggest you talk with your doctor. Another option would be to look up, or ask your pharmacist, whether dizziness is a known side effect of any of your medications. If so, discuss that with your doctor.

Sometimes, when people try to lose weight, they try to lose weight too fast for their current body size, cut calories too far, and that can make some people weak or dizzy. I don't know whether that could be true for you, or not. Sometimes seriously sub-ideal nutrition can do the same thing, for some people. People with particular health conditions can have dizziness episodes with a change in eating habits - that's another doctor question.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,907 Member
    Low blood pressure can be one of the (several) reasons for dizziness. Call your medical team!~
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Yes, call your medical provider. Also read the pharmacy papers for drug side effects, and if possible keep a written log of blood pressure readings you take at home or in a pharmacy blood pressure kiosk -- you can give your medical provider the log. Good luck!