Last 5lbs before wedding

Options
Hello,
I need some motivation for my last 5lbs! I am getting married in three weeks...I hae more or less met my goal (it was 140, now 135). I just want to trip up my belly and arms...I do about 200 push-up a day (20 at atime throoghout a 14 hour work day) but am having soooo much truoble with the last five....thoughts? tips? HELP?

Replies

• theradiantbride
    Options
    Honestly, your body weight is going to fluctuate 5lbs either way. At this point, I wouldn't worry about trying to reach that number in three weeks. You never know, your body might be at its "happy weight" already. I'd just spend the next three weeks really trying to take care of yourself, enjoying the time leading up to your wedding, and just having a good time.

I'm sure you look beautiful already--with or without those last 5lbs. :)
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I'd have to agree with the above. Besides, no one knows that number on the scale except you. People only see your shape and muscle tone.

Keep in mind that you shouldn't be targeting the same muscle group every day. Do push-ups every other day and the days in between do crunches or squats or something that doesn't use those same muscles.
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your impending marriage! Have a beautiful day!
  • hooverita
    Options
    Watch your sodium intake and that will keep the extra fluid off and make your muscles look more defined.
  • splackk
    splackk Posts: 163
    Options
    Congrats on the upcoming wedding! Just stick with what you're doing already- going for a crash the last few days would just be more likely to make you feel exhausted and not your best on your big day. In three weeks you can definitely lose a bit more just keeping up a healthy lifestyle. You can always make sure to eat foods to cut as much bloat as possible for the day of, I'm sure you'll look fantastic!