Biggest Loser Challenges????

Options
Since the Biggest Loser starts on Tuesday (here in the US) I was wondering if anyone knew of any challenges out there, I want to join one....

Replies

• helena260
    helena260 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You should start one:laugh:
  • Jamazurunner
    Options
    I had no idea that it started so soon! I am curious to see what happens this season. If anyone is up for an online workout group/team/etc count me in!

- Jam
  • binkybaby1
    binkybaby1 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    There actually is one already going on it just started last week.... you should check it out! There are 8 teams of 6. First elimination episode is going to post tomorrow. Friend MFPsTheBiggestLoser to follow along!
  • papersparrow
    papersparrow Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Apart from the national TV version, I've noticed a lot of fitness centers, athletic clubs, YMCAs, etc. tend to run their own little versions of My Biggest Loser challenges. My local gym is holding one, as is our YMCA and even our local news station is having a MBL competition!! Check out your area, and see if any of these places are holding one. If a fitness center is holding one, usually you need to be a member to participate, but that is not always the case! I'm enrolled in my gym's program. Gonna see how much I can lose by the end of December =)

So, check it out. It seems to be a really common theme. I hadn't realized that there were little contests like this out there and then once I found one, a bunch more seemed to pop up!

Good luck!
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    There actually is one already going on it just started last week.... you should check it out! There are 8 teams of 6. First elimination episode is going to post tomorrow. Friend MFPsTheBiggestLoser to follow along!

I'm on the GREEN TEAM!!!! GO GREEN!