Ladies replies only needed

Options
Ladies...do you find yourself weighing either the same or a bit more during your menstrual cycle, and being bloated?

Replies

• SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Do a search in these forums. This topic has been discussed a couple thousand times. LOL The answer for a lot of women is "yes".
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I don't have a scale, but I'm so emotional during my cycle that I probably wouldn't do it, anyway, because if I gained 1 pound I'd freak, whereas if I wasn't on it, I would be fine.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    TOM always kills me on the scale
  • CryTerrell
    Options
    I find myself craving a lot of junk food!
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I actually gain but I am not as hungry..
  • betfos
    betfos Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Always about 2 lbs more. Too depressing so skip the weigh in that week:sad:
  • versuga
    versuga Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm always 5lbs up!!!!
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    yes I can gain as much as 5 lbs! But I discovered that if I take extra calcium, drink EXTRA water and try to not eat as much sugar (I know its hard. Thats the only time I CRAVE sugar) that this month it was only about 2 lbs. When for my whole life it has always been 5-6. Its normal. Dont worry about it. I dont count my weight during the TOM
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Sure do!!! My weight varies day to day by about a pound or 2. During TOM week, its more like 3-4 pounds..BLAH!
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I drink PLENTY of water so I'm never that bloated and I don't gain back much since I don't retain as much water. Drinking water is key when it's your time of the month. :-) (I'm on mine right now! :-P)
  • chefchazz
    Options
    TOM always kills me on the scale
    LMAO!!! you dork!
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I usualy go up 2ish or stay the same all week then go back to what I was when it's over
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Ugh, YES.
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I must retain a river of water!!! I am up 10 to 15 that week :( And I can never find what it is I really want to eat. I start of with salty, go to sweet, etc. Its pure awful!!!! I SO wanna slap Eve for this!!!
  • rockchick90
    Options
    its my first TOM for 7 months so Im gonna find out! haha
  • scleesh
    scleesh Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Not as bad anymore. I started drinking lots of water and this past TOM I didn't bloat like normal. The water helps but still hate to weigh at that time.
  • mslh84
    mslh84 Posts: 180
    Options
    Thanks everybody, and sorry if this was a topic already discussed. I found that I weighed 2 lbs more, but now that its almost over i'm back down again.