Back on Track

Options
Lost my first 11 lbs since I got back on track. No one but me may be able to tell at this point but I am determined to keep making good choices and losing a couple lbs or more a week. The first couple of weeks are the hardest and I'm well past those, so yay me!! If you're at the beginning of your journey or back on the wagon like me, I would love to be friends to help encourage each other to keep going! You got this!

Replies

• johnsorj
    johnsorj Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm in my first week trying to get back on track, and it's an adjustment! Looking forward to when I've got a few weeks behind me and I can see some real progress. Love to connect and encourage each other. Stay strong!
  • Stefanyyz
    Stefanyyz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started at 240 pounds and was doing well until I stalled at 200 pounds. I started this app back on February 7 to help myself get back on track. In my first three weeks I lost 10 pounds. The end of the fourth week I regained one of those pounds. Regaining that one pound has pushed me to work even harder at the gym. I’m now more determined than ever to get rid of those last 30. Keep Rockin!
  • RunStart34
    RunStart34 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am on the same boat. I am close to 8 weeks back on this Journey lost 12lbs. Still hard to keep at it as life gets in the way but love how i been feeling lose those pounds so the push to continue is not as difficult like it was at the beginning at least.
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    YAY for getting back on track! I started my journey at 213, reached goal, then the pandemic hit, and like so many others, I regained 18 pounds. I'm whittling it back down again, still have another 8 pounds to go to hit goal for the second time. But I'm now a life time tracker, I've found that if I don't track, I gain, end of story. Would love to friend you, but with the new format I can't seem to find a way to send a FR! DOH on me. 🤭
  • frantim528
    frantim528 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Just got back on MFP 10 March. Nutritionist gave me new daily calorie goal and I'm in the process of not just figuring out how many calories to assign each meal/snack, but what to use for those calories so I won't be too hungry. My biggest downfall is wine. I like at leas 1 bottle per weekend and it just completely messes up my calories. Should stop while losing weight but really enjoy a few glasses on the weekend.
  • urbanr1
    urbanr1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Love to be friends! Lost twenty pounds and have hit a standstill...Haven;'t given up, though...Let me know if you'd like to be friends!
  • MelissaLu1216
    MelissaLu1216 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* Meeee! Me too haha. :D Will most certainly be sending you an add request. :smiley:

I've been back on track since mid January and almost at the 10lb down mark. :) We got this! And I agree, I've been trying to start again, after losing and gaining back, since beginning last year *facepalm* But FINALLY back on track this year with no desire to turn back. I agree it's definitely the hardest in the beginning but if you can push past that first month (for me it's a month LOL) then it gets much easier. ^_^
  • Jenniferanne6
    Jenniferanne6 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm also back on track and down about four pounds in 10 days. I'm actually feeling like it's really going to work this time! I'm sticking to my calorie limits and so far I'm feeling good. You're right, the first weeks are the hardest but once I get into a routine/habit, things get better.
  • eva_letsdance
    eva_letsdance Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Me 10 lol I originally wanted to loose 30 and ended up loosing 15 but gained it back. I am back at it again and would love some supporting friends :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!