Starting 30 Day Shred Tomorrow

Options
Hello. I am starting 30 DS Tomorrow and I am super pumped! I would like to hear how everyone liked it. I am going to take before and after pics. :) I can't wait to say I have completed this personal challenge and see the results. I also run a mile every day. This is going to be so much fun!

Replies

• curiositycat
    curiositycat Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday. I didn't think the first day was too bad, but boy was I sore today! Made Day 2 a lot tougher--but I still felt great afterward!
  • CoachNYLA
    Options
    Awesome! I know that feeling...enjoy your new training routine. Let us know how it is.

Nyla
  • yogavegan
    yogavegan Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    i am on day 13... definitely sore, but feeling great. tomorrow i am updating my measurements. good luck!
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    congrats! i started once but only got a few days into before i got really sick and had to stop (from no workouts to 30DS is not a good idea lol) i've spent that past 2 months building my cardio and strength to be able to try it again on Oct 1st.

good luck to you and i cant wait to see how well you do!
  • brandimarie6
    Options
    what exactly is the 30ds because i might think about starting it :smile:
  • myredskirt
    Options
    My first time doing it my hubby made fun of me because I was breathing heavy and sweating only half way through. LOL ! It's a great workout for such a short amount of time.
  • Jessicaallen48
    Options
    I do cardio and strength exercises but I bet this kicks my butt... I hope it does!
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Happy shredding!!! You're gonna love it!
  • Jessicaallen48
    Options
    Jillian Micheal's 30-Day Shred workout DVD. It has a lot of wonderful reviews. I have wanted to do this for a really long time but never have. Day 1 tomorrow. I am so excited
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I loved it so much that I'm doing Ripped in 30 now! I was sore for a bit and had to push myself (sometimes really hard) but it was SO worth it. I lost 5 lbs and a total of 7 inches.
  • justine5587
    justine5587 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I did 30 DS but not the entire 30 days 'cause I got tired of doing the same video again and again.
    I love Jillian's work out , so i tried "No more trouble zone" which is a 40-45 minutes work out, without any cardio (like jumping jacks) but it will KILL you, I swear. I feel awesome when I complete this work out, more than 30 DS! You should try!

If you need the video, I have it in .avi file, so just ask :)

Good luck with your challenge!
  • brandimarie6
    Options
    oh ok thx i think they have it on ondemand at my house lol
  • Jessicaallen48
    Options
    Justine That sounds awesome! I really want to try that workout. How could you send the file to me? :)
  • trini14
    trini14 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Jillian Micheal's 30-Day Shred workout DVD. It has a lot of wonderful reviews. I have wanted to do this for a really long time but never have. Day 1 tomorrow. I am so excited

I can start with you as a buddy if you'd like. I was going to start on Oct 1st, but this might give me the push I need to start sooner.
  • Jessicaallen48
    Options
    If you want to! Are you thinking of starting tomorrow? It would be cool to have a workout buddy.
  • vanzeem
    vanzeem Posts: 107
    Options
    i started it yesterday and i'm also doing atleast 3 miles walking or on the exercise bike. It feels great!!