Walk Away The Pounds question

Options
I am interested in purchasing a "Walk Away the Pounds" DVD and wondering if anyone has a recommendation for the best one to get. I went to the website and noticed there were several to choose from. I have to be careful with making I am doing low impact exercise due to a problem I have with my left knee. I am able to to the Wii Step exercises without a problem, so I'm figuring I can walk without a problem.

Thanks for your help.

Replies

• shirleyrghtnbrg
    Options
    I have a set that has from 1 to 5 miles on it that way if you don't feel up to doing more then one mile at least you have done something.
  • LilChickPea
    LilChickPea Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Any of them are great. If you are having problems with your knee, you will want to stay away from the jogging one. Enjoy!
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    First, they sell these at Walmart for about $10 so check there first (in the exercise equipment section). Get one that is 5 miles because the videos stop at each mile so you can do 1 mile, 2, 3, 4 or all 5. I made the mistake of buying the 1 mile walk for my first one :(
    The one I like is called the 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk.
  • KristinC4
    Options
    I have "Leslie Sansone Walk at Home 5 mile Fat Burning Walk". I love it! The 5 miles are broken down into 12 minute miles. You can choose to only walk one mile or all five. She adds kicks, side steps, and a few other moves into the walk which help burn more calories and fat. If you are in need of a low impact workout, this is what I would recommend.
  • phoofsmom57
    phoofsmom57 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i like leslie sansone videos, i have walk at home, punch it up, and walk away the pounds, which comes with a resistance band. they are all great and for normal people, no super models on these videos. You can walk 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 miles. i have been doing 1 mile and today did the 2 mile one for the first time.
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Heading to Walmart tomorrow! :happy: