Eat so much

Options
I don't understand how I eat so much and maintain under limits. It's crazy. I am always way to low. and I am not miscalculating because the scales have confirmed it.

Replies

• whisperingdragon
    Options
    It may seem like a lot to you, but If I saw what you ate I would probably think it was hardly anything. Just my guess.. :flowerforyou:
  • arispawild
    Options
    It may seem like a lot to you, but If I saw what you ate I would probably think it was hardly anything. Just my guess.. :flowerforyou:

Probably not. I eat bowls upon bowls of oatmeal. Usually 2 frapuccinos a day. One grande, one Venti
    Plus more
  • paulette4
    Options
    me to and dont know how to fix this problem. my fat grams and crabs are met. i dont what to eatto get this right new to me.
  • paulette4
    Options
    forgot im not vegan though
  • mcva929
    mcva929 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My guess would be because you're a vegan. The healthiest foods have the least calories, and you're on one healthy diet!
  • arispawild
    Options
    My guess would be because you're a vegan. The healthiest foods have the least calories, and you're on one healthy diet!

And I get to eat loads. Hahaha. Which is fine by me. :)
    I am always so bloated at night then I wake up and I'm like "Hey, I'm not fat anymore!"
  • rrrbecca11
    Options
    I'm vegetarian and I eat a ton of food every day and always come in under. I think it's the lack of calorie dense animal protein. I'm not complaining cause I love to eat and my diet is varied and clean and delicious. :)
  • it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian diets are not necessarily low calorie! My partner is vegetarian, tending to vegan, and his diet is certainly not low calorie. Crisps, corn chips, hot chips, and good dark chocolate are vegan, as are a lot of baked goods, both sweet and savoury (and he enjoys them all).

But if you can eat a clean vegan diet, that can be very filling off very low calories.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    When I was vegan I ate everything in sight and lost 60 lbs within months. The reason was that we ate fresh fruits and veggies all the time, very little sugar-mostly dried fruit as a treat, ok and vegan ice cream, dinner was almost always fresh-very few frozen items or meals. It was amazing how much I could eat and still lose weight. I haven't looked at your diary (if it's even public) but I'm assuming it's something to this effect.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Because you are eating very low fat stuff (9cals/gram for fat) possibly too low? I aim for .4g/lb of bodyweight minimum personally. Fat is required in our bodies for proper hormonal function.
  • arispawild
    Options
    Because you are eating very low fat stuff (9cals/gram for fat) possibly too low? I aim for .4g/lb of bodyweight minimum personally. Fat is required in our bodies for proper hormonal function.
    I think I get fat..
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I think I get fat..

I don't understand? Are you talking in the dietary sense or the adipose tissue sense?