Here to assist

Options
If you are looking for someone who will check on you when you have not logged in for a few days or you’re looking for encouraging words from someone who is passionate about helping others then feel free to add me. I will respond to your successes, I will email you if have not logged in for a few days and my motto is You don’t have to be vocal just consistent. If you’re not into that type of motivation then I am probably not the one to add but for those who can handle the encouragement and motivation let’s do this!!

Replies

• Bpughharris
    Bpughharris Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! Encouragement would be nice!
  • gbelltx
    gbelltx Posts: 142
    Options
    Ok then lets do this!!
  • TrishMahon
    Options
    I love your encouragement. You truly are an inspiration!
  • gbelltx
    Options
    @Trish Thank you!! I enjoy helping others becaue inthe end it helps me stay motivated as well!!
  • gbelltx
    Options
    For all those who are counting on you if you do not take care of yourself who will be there for others! I know, it’s a pain to go to bed early on a Friday or Saturday night because you have to get up at the crack of dawn to get in a good work out. I know it’s a pain to get up that extra hour before work to get to the gym.. I know sometimes you feel like throwing in the towel. I know work, school, kids, parents, and significant others can make things difficult. I know all the sweat; soreness can get the best of you at times. I know it would be much easier if they invented the magic pill do get where you wanted, BUT I KNOW my MFP friends are here working through it, encouraging others, are not about taking the easy way out!! I know for every person who is down there are several others to pick them up!! I know if you hold yourself accountable YOU WILL SUCCEED!!! I know there are those who are around you who may not say how well you are doing but, they know, they see, I know one of the greatest gifts you can share with those who count on you is to lead by example, You know….
  • ccarpe
    ccarpe Posts: 118
    Options
    How nice and unselfish of you. What time zone are you in?
  • gbelltx
    Options
    Great state of Texas CST!!
  • ccarpe
    ccarpe Posts: 118
    Options
    So that is only an hour away from Eastern time (Penna) right? I have a hard time keeping up with encouragement with people in far different time zones, although it is fun to "meet" people from all over the world. Is there an hour "etiquette" in commenting on friends posts? If it's been more than four or five hours I feel funny commenting, I think I feel like they will think I am creepin them.
  • gbelltx
    Options
    After a couple days might be a little late but I am in the thinking people want to hear the comments becuase it helps motivate them. So I am friends with people in other countries so it does take a litle to get used to but its all good, bsides if they dont want the encouragement then they should move on or dont allow friends. So you ready to do this!!