3,000 Days! (No resets)

Options
It can be done! I’ve reversed Type 2 Pre-diabetes, lost 20kg (and still going), completely changed my lifestyle and hopefully am heading towards my weight goal. None of this could have been done without MFP and my medical team. I’m still working on exercising more and trying to overcome disability, but this app has been my life-changer along with my family (which is, of course, no 1 in my life). It takes discipline and time, but if I can do it, anyone can. Had I stayed the way I was, I would not be here today. Thank you MFP and everyone!

Replies

• estherpotter1
    estherpotter1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thats great.Your an inspiration for me to meet my weight goal.
  • 3fabboysx1
    3fabboysx1 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on turning your pre-diabetes around! Way too go. 3000 days is so impressive. I have some idea what it takes to achieve this as I myself have 2700+ log in days with no misses. You are an inspiration.
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Options
    I love this post! Congratulations!
  • pattymason7
    pattymason7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Your Amazing! Thank-You!
  • landshark2007
    landshark2007 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have been fortunate enough to have tremendous support from my family, but it is really good to hear from anyone about their journey. Here’s to the next 1,000 and I hope I can help others.
  • rcalabro1
    rcalabro1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Rock and roll -- nice!!
  • landshark2007
    landshark2007 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    One of the key messages I try to encourage is patience. 3000 days is a great landmark, but it is keeping your spirits up when you may not feel as though you are achieving anything. Everyone has their own journey, MFP is used by each person differently so whether it is day 1 and you are not so sure how it will go, or if you are at day 5000, and you are struggling with getting that last kilo off, don’t be disheartened; we’ve all been there (and will again). Try to look beyond the hill in front of you and imagine the view from the top when you get there. You will get there!
  • mikeybrabes
    mikeybrabes Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Couple days shy of 2000 here
  • keemy911
    keemy911 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That’s amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!