New - starting today (Prior WW)

Options
Hi all! I did Weight Watchers for a little over a year. I fell out of my routine when they changed their program and I am having a hard time sticking with their changes. It’s disappointing to give a program so much time (and money) for them to just change it for no good reason and yank the rug out from under people who’ve established a routine. I’m hoping I can find consistency in good ol’ fashioned CICO. Friends welcomed!

Replies

• MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    You can add me for support @Chanda4life
  • Chanda4life
    Chanda4life Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you. 🙂
  • katrose1985
    katrose1985 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Sorry you had to switch things up and hope you’ll love it here! I’m a longtime MFP fan and so far it’s the only way I’ve ever been able to reach my goals in a healthy long term way! It helped me lose 50+ lbs after my first baby 5 years ago and now I’m back after baby #2 to lose around the same amount! I’d love to be friends if you’d like a cheer leader!
  • Chanda4life
    Options
    Welcome! Sorry you had to switch things up and hope you’ll love it here! I’m a longtime MFP fan and so far it’s the only way I’ve ever been able to reach my goals in a healthy long term way! It helped me lose 50+ lbs after my first baby 5 years ago and now I’m back after baby #2 to lose around the same amount! I’d love to be friends if you’d like a cheer leader!

Thanks! It’s hard to change a routine but I’m optimistic it’ll be a good change! I’ll send you a friend request. 😊
  • vixenjen222
    vixenjen222 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @Chanda4life hi! can I add you as a friend? I used to do WW also. But it didn’t work for me like it used to- I’m 53 now so hormones are influencing my weight. I’m looking for some friends to be accountable with too!
  • Chanda4life
    Options
    @Chanda4life hi! can I add you as a friend? I used to do WW also. But it didn’t work for me like it used to- I’m 53 now so hormones are influencing my weight. I’m looking for some friends to be accountable with too!

That would be great! I’ll add you! 😊
  • Andie_815
    Andie_815 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I feel you. I used to do WW but the constant changing of the program threw me off. Feel free to add me :)
  • Chanda4life
    Options
    Andie_815 wrote: »
    I feel you. I used to do WW but the constant changing of the program threw me off. Feel free to add me :)

Yes! They make it so hard to create a consistent lifestyle with their changes. I'll add you!
  • Reesebc
    Reesebc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same! I didn't like the new program and just had to leave it. Sad because it used to be great and worked, but now I feel like there's way too many zero point options...plus earning back points for eating vegetables seems wrong. Trying this again.