Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge Term 39: 8-week term (April 1 - May 29)

Options
fitphoenix
fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
Good morning! We'd like to invite you to join Term 39 of the Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge.

Term 39 will be an 8-week term based on Chamber of Secrets. The term will run from Friday, April 1st (with full activities beginning on the following Monday) through Sunday, May 29th.

Owls with the acceptance or wait list notification should go out on Monday, March 28th and Tuesday, March 29th.

*** If you do NOT join by 11:59 pm ET on Thursday, March 31st or respond to the prefect who contacted you, then your spot will be given to someone else. ***

Feel free to contact a member of the staff with any questions. You may also contact @fitphoenix or @Maalea (Hogwarts’ Headmistresses) to confirm that your application was received.

You may contact @fitphoenix or @Maalea (Hogwarts’ Headmistresses) to confirm that your application was received.

We hope to see many of you join us for Term 39. :) If not, good luck with all of your future goals!

Sincerely,
fitphoenix and Maalea
(Headmistresses)

Replies

• JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62 Posts: 9,806 Member
    Options
    This is one of the most amazing challenges I have ever done. For me to stick with this for as long as I have says a lot. It never gets old. Come join us for fun while developing healthy habits!
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,131 Member
    Options
    We re getting ready to start in about a week! I am already looking forward to the term. :D
  • A7Xmomma
    A7Xmomma Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of this Challenge but I know absolutely nothing about Harry Potter! :(
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    @A7Xmomma, there is a weekly trivia challenge that is based on Harry Potter knowledge (although you could probably Google the answers). Everything else is themed around Harry Potter but the tasks themselves don't require knowledge of Harry Potter. Maybe you'd find something new to love?? ;)

We're getting ready to start sending out invitations at the beginning of the week, and term begins April 1st with full tasks starting the following Monday!!
  • I_have_questions
    I_have_questions Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This sounds incredibly fun! I filled out out the application, but I put Luna level participation since I'm not really sure what to expect. If that discounts me, no worries, but maybe there will be room!
  • Maalea
    Options
    This sounds incredibly fun! I filled out out the application, but I put Luna level participation since I'm not really sure what to expect. If that discounts me, no worries, but maybe there will be room!

No worries, the level is just for the house assignments - we try to have an equal percentage of each level in each house so that it is fair. :)
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,297 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Yipee I think I have joined and filled out the form but a little unsure if it worked, so fingers crossed.
  • karenyak8
    karenyak8 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me how this work? I'm new to using this app.

How is the weight loss done? I'm looking to start a program.

Love Harry Potter!
  • happymommacat
    happymommacat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I filled out the form, but didn't receive a message about acceptance or wait list. Do I just not get to participate? :( I have been eagerly awaiting my owl 🦉.
  • Cerizez
    Cerizez Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    how do you see what's happening? How are we to know what to do?
  • Maalea
    Options
    You all should have gotten an MFP friend request, MFP message or email by now (perhaps also check your email spam folder). It is important that you accept the MFP friend request, otherwise messages won't get through!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,297 Member
    Options
    Will there be a term 40 coming