Need Motivation to get back on track

Options
I'm seriously needing to get back on track with everything work has been nuts and I'm coming home super tired and etc I don't like how I feel right now and also the way I look just need the motivation to stay positive and not negative about myself on how I look and feel

Replies

• LiveOnceBeHappy
    LiveOnceBeHappy Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Work is work. You trade your time for their money. You work to have shelter, food, your life needs. I'm a teacher, so I'm very familiar with chaos at work coming home in my head. I am prioritizing my health so that when I am not working, I feel good and can do all the things I want to do. It helps me to have a plan for what I eat. Definitely reach out and see friends and non-household family members. That's super important for getting out of your own head. Try to find activities and people that provide fun and joy. I don't have any idea if I addressed your comment, but that's what came to me. :smiley:
  • emmamcgarity
    emmamcgarity Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Have you logged your food today? Even if over calories…. If not, take a moment and log what you have eaten today. I have found that making logging my goal (the good, the bad, the all..) helps me stay accountable.

For me motivation is flighty. Some days are harder than others, but logging every day helps me build the discipline of tracking and helps me become less emotionally attached to the data. It helps keep me from eating everything in sight on days where I got a little bit off track.