Keto - Support

jo_mama81
jo_mama81 Posts: 1 Member
Hi all, I just got back on the wagon today and wanted to jump on here to see if there were any others in the same boat. Looks like a few people are looking for support also. Please let me know if you need an accountability buddy :)

Replies

• gnellturner
    gnellturner Posts: 1 Member
    i am really interested in a keto diet. i lost over 80 pounds in two years but during the last two years and the pandemic i have put on thirty again. i was walking 4miles a day but have gotten lazy due to my weight gain.i lost those eighty pounds just by exercise and counting calories but have lost the will to redo it.
  • tdc1306
    tdc1306 Posts: 2 Member
    I am just starting out and trying to do the Keto diet, still a bit confused by it all at the moment. Can’t see how I can set the site to Keto style settings.
  • Andie_815
    Andie_815 Posts: 14 Member
    edited March 2022
    I have been Carnivore/Keto since October! I’ve lost 30lbs so far and have about 30 to go give or take. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Andie_815
    Andie_815 Posts: 14 Member
    @tdc1306 - you can set it to track low carb but I found the “net carb tracking” is for Premium members only. I am trying out the free trial right now.