Hula Hoop gives you a thinner waist .

Options
I been looking up core excercise and I keep finding tons of people convinced the hula hoop is the most painless and fun way to go. They claim its fun and you hardly notice your working out your core areas. Unfortunatly for us were no longer kids and can't go to toys are us or to the dollar store and pick one up. They are kid sized so lets make one.
I found a site that has a step by step guide to making them.. weighted for toning adding sand or a cup of water.
I figure this may be fun and a interesting way to mix up your workout for a few dollars and some time being creative decorating it.
Get good music going and hula hoop your way to a thinner toned midsection..
Cheap to make, fun to do, and a better you.

http://www.jasonunbound.com/hoops.html

Replies

• nevertellen34
    Options
    I been looking up core excercise and I keep finding tons of people convinced the hula hoop is the most painless and fun way to go. They claim its fun and you hardly notice your working out your core areas. Unfortunatly for us were no longer kids and can't go to toys are us or to the dollar store and pick one up. They are kid sized so lets make one.
    I found a site that has a step by step guide to making them.. weighted for toning adding sand or a cup of water.
    I figure this may be fun and a interesting way to mix up your workout for a few dollars and some time being creative decorating it.
    Get good music going and hula hoop your way to a thinner toned midsection..
    Cheap to make, fun to do, and a better you.

http://www.jasonunbound.com/hoops.html
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Make your own??? COOL!
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Places like target and walmart have the larger ones come springtime. They're usually located with the swim toys, etc.

Cool that you made one though.
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Hula Hoops are fun, I was thinking about getting one as well! Cool, thanks for the info.
  • rebcolorado
    Options
    Wii fit has a "game" where you Hula Hoop. With the Wii it senses body movement, so you do not actually use a Hula Hoop, but I will say that the day after just doing the movement I could feel it in my obliques. You might feel silly standing there just doing the motions, but it will work.
  • amyalwaysonline6
    Options
    I have something called a cardio hoop. It's weighted, and it comes apart, so you can make it bigger or smaller. It came with a dvd. I got it at target for like $30. I love it.
  • GameOver
    GameOver Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Cool idea! I need to start switching up my routine
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Great idea. I suck at the Wii-maybe cause I'm concentrating them throwing them and hitting me in the head! :laugh: Still can't do more than 1.:ohwell:
  • amandapureasgold
    Options
    I love wii hola hooping! After the advanced 6 minute workout though I was pretty tired. When they throw the hoops I have to stop and lean over to stop so don't feel bad! LOL