Struggling to stick with it, accountability buddy please

Options
Hi, I’m looking to lose 35 pounds & have turned to food as my unhealthy way to manage stress. I love yoga, walking & stationary bike for main exercise. Sugar is my struggle. If you’re looking for a support system, I would be happy to help each other.

Replies

• lmfiles25
    lmfiles25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I’m new to this and need to lose about 25. I jut lost 5.5 for the first time in a long time so finally feeling optimistic. I’m open to having a buddy too! Kind of tired going through this alone :)
  • jenniebea2
    jenniebea2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great, yes, let’s figure out a way to help each other.
  • Melo_65
    Melo_65 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello. I’ve lost 73 lbs in the last 6 months but it is an up and down battle to stay motivated and moving forward. If y’all want an accountability buddy, I’m in. I have about 70-80 more lbs to lose.
  • nikarule
    nikarule Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m new to MFP and I need to lose 20 lbs. still learning to use app so don’t know how to add people.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Hey I’m back. I need to lose 170lbs but my first goal is 43. Sugar is my kryptonite as well. Feel free to add me. Also anyone else in this thread can add me if they want to.
  • 707susan
    707susan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Help! I have started and stopped so many times
    I need the motivation to lose 25 pounds
    Where do I begin again
  • sjohnston5890
    sjohnston5890 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have lost 18 pounds since Christmas. I’m at a standstill. I have been trying to get to 159 for the last four weeks. Stuck between 160 and 162 every week. I need HELP. I like to eat. 😜
  • pete148251
    pete148251 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m looking for accountability buddies. Something like a forum thread where I can post how I’m going with weight loss goals and fitness goals and read about how others are going with their goals.
  • ShadowyLady25
    ShadowyLady25 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need an accountability partner too! I have started and stopped calorie counting and working out probably 100 times. I need to lose 60lbs. I am 5’6” and around 220. Let’s do it! Today was my day 1, staying at 1,600 calories and did my 30 minute work out.

One day at a time…
  • pete148251
    pete148251 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m 45 years old, 189 cm tall and I succeeded in losing some weight in 2021 and early 2022, down from 116 kg to 88 kg. However The last couple of months I’ve struggled with motivation and I’ve gained a few kilos. I’d like to set a weight loss goal again soon but for now I’m just trying to avoid binging on sugar, trying to avoid weight gain and trying to exercise regularly.
  • Qixuss
    Qixuss Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    26 Male, UK - 6ft 1

I just started a week ago at 226lbs and weighed in today at 218lbs.
    Looking to get to shed an additional ~50lbs and would love to keep motivated with anyone really.

Currently my main focus is changing to good food habits as apposed to implementing exercise.
  • jahend08
    jahend08 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've been successful in the past; but unfortunately over the years I gained it all back. I'm looking to lose abut 40 lbs and would love an accountability buddy!
  • harwoodmom69
    harwoodmom69 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im new too. I am also trying to figure out using the app. I have some questions about net carbs in my diary if anyone gets a chance. The net carbs are adding up to more on the atkins pkg. why would it show a negative number if I actually only had for example 5 net carbs. Shows -9? How? If the target is 20-25??? Help?