just started

Options
I was floored how many calories I actually consumed on a day that I felt like I did not eat very much....I have a lot of work ahead of me!!!:smile:

Replies

• anababiie
    Options
    Practice makes perfect :D
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    what did you eat? someone else here posted up how a big mac value meal with fries and coke are 1100 calories, and with that same amount of calories you could eat tons of other healthier food options. it was an illustrated picture and everything. i liked it so much, i printed it out and put it on the inside of my locker at work... will try and find it now.
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    youre going to realize a whole lot of things on this journey youre taking on! Only you and the support of others will help you get to where you want to be! There is a good group of people on this site that have great ideas to share and helpful hints! Add people to help build that support system!

2735010.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    You may have a lot of work ahead of you but you are already taking big steps to get it done. Good luck
  • irishredgirl70
    irishredgirl70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have just been using mfp for 1 week. I lost 3 # and am exercising everyday which I have't done ever. I have even walked over 12 miles this week. Its a great tool and I think you'll really like it. There is a great amount of info on here to help you everyday. Good Luck!!
  • swtlilchic
    Options
    Thanks Everyone! I did much better today, and was under my calories today.

Yesterday, I was more snacky (weekend) and I had lunch out, which killed my calories.

But at least now I am learning what foods will "cost " me.