Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,812 Member
    Options
    Wasn't that a spectacular dad joke? Isn't it time for my second cup of coffee?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,200 Member
    Options
    Aren't you correct about that Starbucks reward? Doesn't my Starbucks app show "150.0 ⭐ earned" yesterday? And didn't I think of you when I saw this message "Order ahead at the airport ✈" in my Starbucks Inbox?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Aren't I happy to hear that you both want my feet to remain whole? Wouldn't any breakage be the end of my walking for a while? Hey, wouldn't that be a great excuse for having a little down time? 😂
    Isn't a little down time on my to-do list for April 4th? 😊
  • AdahGreen2022
    AdahGreen2022 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Should you write a not-to-do list?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't it dreary here today, so wasn't I feeling like having comfort food for lunch? Didn't I decide on old-fashioned oatmeal with strawberries? Are there some here who find this an unacceptable combination?
  • LegionOfZoom
    LegionOfZoom Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Why would anyone find anything oatmeal-related unacceptable?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't it more strawberry-related? Didn't someone find eggs on a bagel with a side of strawberries an unappealing combination? Wasn't it the strawberries they found weird?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    Aren't I team no oatmeal? Doesn't that make sense since I'm also a fan of pickles, mushy artichoke hearts, and mustard? 🤣
  • cmsienk
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Aren't I partial to a drier form of oatmeal and not so much the mushy or watery stuff?
    vc8fdfuogg9k.jpg
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Don't I like the look of that oatmeal, and doesn't it look like the perfect degree of "hydration"?
    But can you guess what I'm having now along with a homemade half-pound burger w/ Provolone on a Kaiser roll?
    a1d2sb6as1sp.png
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Do you know I can't find where you posted your drink? Am I right in guessing it might be a mocha or at least have chocolate in it?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,994 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Isn't it more strawberry-related? Didn't someone find eggs on a bagel with a side of strawberries an unappealing combination? Wasn't it the strawberries they found weird?

Wasnt that me?

Did you know I love strawberries?

But on the side of egg bagel or scrambled eggs?

wouldn't cooked mushrooms or spinach or baked beans or tomato be better with a savoury breakfast dish?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't that a matter of opinion? And isn't it great that we're not all the same? Wouldn't you have to first like mushrooms or tomatoes before considering adding them to your eggs?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Do you know I can't find where you posted your drink? Am I right in guessing it might be a mocha or at least have chocolate in it?

If I had posted the drink, wouldn't there have been nothing to guess about? 😂
    Wasn't a mocha frappuccino high on the list, but didn't I instead opt for an espresso frappuccino? 😋
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Should you write a not-to-do list?

Wouldn't a not-to-do list be helpful at times? Like when you decide to run a 5k without having worked up to it with a 1k, 2k, 3k, 4k...(do-not-do)? Or you drink a double shot espresso before bed, when you have to get up in 4-5 hours (do-not-do)? Or when you eat half a pint of ice cream because it's calling your name? No, wait, isn't that on my do-occasionally list?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    You went with my favourite and didn’t share? 😤🤣

Did I see that you got it by stepping? How cool is that??!?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    You went with my favourite and didn’t share? 😤🤣

Did I see that you got it by stepping? How cool is that??!?

Didn't I know you would approve of that choice? And wouldn't I have gladly shared?
    Despite hitting 415k+ steps this month, wasn't I shy of 10k steps on March 5th? If that hadn't happened, wouldn't I have won the 30-day 10k steps/day challenge yesterday as well? And wouldn't I have been able to completely forget about steps today? But not wanting to waste a 26-day streak, aren't I planning on 10k a day through Monday and then ~5k step days for the rest of the week, for a much needed break rest? 😂

• corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Frank Brown, aren’t you proud of yourself? And don’t you feel better when you walk daily?
    Will I ever get 10,000 steps a day again? If I do, do I have to drink Starbucks?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Is that a questioning oops?
  • cmsienk
    edited April 2022
    Options
    After several nights of decent sleep, why am I not surprised to find myself wide awake at 4:30 in the morning?