Is it wrong to be excited over the little things???

Options
I have only been on here since Monday night. Since then I have consistantly been under my target. I THINK my sugar is the only thing I have been over in other than protein and fiber which I was told is not a bad thing. Water has always been a battle for me and the last two days I have done that. The one I didn't think would come so soon is exercise. Ha!! Gotta love my Wii now!!! It has sat here for months not used but Just Dance 2 makes for fun exercise. And I already noticed that when I journal my meals, I am looking for things I can change, like switching from whole egg to egg whites. I hope I can keep this excitement and even pass it on to others.

Replies

• RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Girl there is nothing wrong at all about getting excited about hte little things! Because those little things turn into BIGGER AND BIGGER THINGS!!! THATS AWESOME!!!

2735010.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    the little things are what make it happen - keep it up!
  • Carol_
    Carol_ Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    :smile: If it was wrong to be excited about 'the little things'..I'd never get excited! lol Every pound I ever lost was one 'little pound' at a time. So..get excited!! It's all good!
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Never!!! The little things are what it's all about. I've been on here less than a week and I'm hooked. I've almost forgotten about facebook. :smile:
  • zapatasbloodjv
    Options
    those little victories keep u going and sane when u hit a plateau or when u feel like giving up.

I think what derails a lot of ppl with losing weight is they are fixated on a magic number/goal and when they do not reach it quickly they give up. at least I did a few times.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!