Run for your lives

Options
http://runforyourlives.com/

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Im going to pee my pants :)

Replies

• SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I am going to do the one in Seattle and possibly San Diego :D
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    I will be doing the event in Indiana, just gotta sign up.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    That looks like fun! Too bad the closest one is 8 hours away by car. Maybe someday....
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    i want to do this in boston but i have to loose more before i can or i would never make it past 5 of them lmao
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I will be doing the event in Indiana, just gotta sign up.

I wanted to do the one in Indiana, but I'll actually be in Montana next summer xD So Washington and California it is.
  • Purcellio
    Options
    Wow these 5K runs with obstacles are addicting! I completed a few with some amazing friends! We have done 2 warrior dashes and will complete the Gladiator Rock n Run next month. This zombie one looks fun! Has anybody actually done this one? I'm amazed at how many of these races there are and I would have never known otherwise. I wouldn't be able to complete a half marathon out of shear boredome! Having the obstacles makes all the difference
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They added an event for Seattle! YES!!!! Just across the border from me. :smile: I was hoping they would do that!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I want to run again. At 59, I hope I haven't gotten too old. I'm working to strengthen the knee I injured in April, then I'll give it a try.