Inspired Results for 6w/6p I did it and you can too..

Options
2»

Replies

• OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You know I am proud of you, your transformation and journey has done nothing but enhanced your natural beauty!!
  • dlj1970
    dlj1970 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You're so beautiful and confident and you wear it well: ) Just did 6W6P yesterday and my sides are killing me!!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Again, you look fabulous!! Jillian would be proud!!!
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just from 6 Week 6 Pack, that's awesome!
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thats my girl Steph!!!!! :)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Thanks...starting back over on it!! Did Level 2 today...and whew it is still tough....
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    You look great Sexy!! What an inspiration to us! I will definately be adding in 6w6p with Buns and Thighs this week. Keep up the good work!
  • Determined24
    Determined24 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Ok I am definetly sticking to this video I am encouraged....
  • mznikab
    Options
    You look astonishing Steph. You have come a far way and you are an inspiration. Looking at your resuts keeps me motivated!!!!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    WOW you look good congrats, I have the DVD and was thinking of getting started today, thanks for sharing the pictures because I am definitively going to start today
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Amazing results my friend!! You are truly an inspiration to me!! Congrats girlie! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!