Little black dress/ slacks

Options
Ok ladies and gents I thought I would start this for a little fun! Here's the thing post a picture of your outfit you would love to have when you get to your goal weight size included,

Have fun Virtual shopping!! :)

DR-A0415-6127-BL-full.jpg
Size 7

ravel-berdine-womens-leather-high-heels-8242-2493_zoom.jpg

mjDAP_Red_Roses_3.jpg

Replies

• JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    I can't post what i want to look good in.. but i think you get the point :wink:
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I can't post what i want to look good in.. but i think you get the point :wink:

I gotcha I know how that goes!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    This may be pathetic, but I really want to look good in professional clothing. I've worn t-shirts and jeans my entire life and I want to look fancy! Goal size is whatever makes me feel good! Number is not important.

suit.jpg
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    This may be pathetic, but I really want to look good in professional clothing. I've worn t-shirts and jeans my entire life and I want to look fancy! Goal size is whatever makes me feel good! Number is not important.

suit.jpg

Nothing wrong with that at all. Felt the same way when all i did was were my Camies all day everyday i just wanted to dress up and look nice.
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I used to have something similar to this, and I loved my curves in it. It would be nice to be able to fit into something like this again, without the clothing revealing every bump and roll.

http://www.zappos.com/multiview/7858037/3

For shoes, maybe something a little strappy in black.

http://www.zappos.com/multiview/7829993/68
  • jonbobfrog
    Options
    I want to be able to look good in a spaghetti strap tank top with a really low back . . . I'm getting a back piece tattoo when I lose all my weight, and I want to look good enough in a tank top to show it off!
  • ahalla
    ahalla Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Can I ask why everyone is posting pictures of clothes?? Once I reach goal I will NOT be wearing clothes!! I will let everyone see my nicely toned sexy body...if you come to my house be prepared to stare!! I figure that way I don't have to buy a new wardrobe :-)
  • wannabesexymama
    Options
    Can I ask why everyone is posting pictures of clothes?? Once I reach goal I will NOT be wearing clothes!! I will let everyone see my nicely toned sexy body...if you come to my house be prepared to stare!! I figure that way I don't have to buy a new wardrobe :-)

I feel you there LMBO! I am just so tired of oversized baggy jeans and T-shirts I just wanna dress up and feel sexy or not dress if I so choose and still feel sexy lol
  • wannabesexymama
    Options
    I used to have something similar to this, and I loved my curves in it. It would be nice to be able to fit into something like this again, without the clothing revealing every bump and roll.

http://www.zappos.com/multiview/7858037/3

For shoes, maybe something a little strappy in black.

http://www.zappos.com/multiview/7829993/68

Like the dress and that would be nice for the cold that is creeping up on us huh! Might freeze my *kitten* off in mine!
    Nice Shoes! I want a pop of color with my dress hence the red lol but those are really cute!
  • JDRBT
    JDRBT Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    How about a big ivory and clover dress, rather than a little black one? lol At least that's my goal!
    I am really excited about my next try on session in December! I can't wait for it to look better than it during my shopping trip in April! Especially the back. I really like the lacing to hit more of a "v" shape than they did. Here is the shopping session where I decided on this dress. I ordered my dress in the same size, but different colors, and my mom is holding on to it at home in So Cal, so my sailor doesn't see it until the wedding.
    Theback.jpg
    I'm pretty lucky to be keep my hourglass shape even when I weigh less, so I was pretty happy with how it looked from the front then. I'll only get happier about that! (and the dress is SO comfy!)
    TheDress.jpg
    Goal "size" isn't important to me. Sizes change all the time. The dress is a 16, whatever that means.
    So here's my dress, waiting safely in So Cal for me! I call it my "satin motivation". ;)
    Jaimes_Dress_005.jpg
    Oh yeah! And I want to sport one of these little beauties on our honeymoon:
    JustMarriedHalterBikini.jpg
    (Source: http://www.classybride.com/justmarriedbathingsuit.htm)
    All this means I won't have MET my goal, I'll have MAINTAINED IT for some time. That's the tricky part for me! :)
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Main goal would be to look good in nothin but a smile.... :bigsmile:
    But this whole ensemble minus the gloves. Untitled-1.jpg
  • wannabesexymama
    Options
    How about a big ivory and clover dress, rather than a little black one? lol At least that's my goal!
    I am really excited about my next try on session in December! I can't wait for it to look better than it during my shopping trip in April! Especially the back. I really like the lacing to hit more of a "v" shape than they did. Here is the shopping session where I decided on this dress. I ordered my dress in the same size, but different colors, and my mom is holding on to it at home in So Cal, so my sailor doesn't see it until the wedding.
    Theback.jpg
    I'm pretty lucky to be keep my hourglass shape even when I weigh less, so I was pretty happy with how it looked from the front then. I'll only get happier about that! (and the dress is SO comfy!)
    TheDress.jpg
    Goal "size" isn't important to me. Sizes change all the time. The dress is a 16, whatever that means.
    So here's my dress, waiting safely in So Cal for me! I call it my "satin motivation". ;)
    Jaimes_Dress_005.jpg
    Oh yeah! And I want to sport one of these little beauties on our honeymoon:
    JustMarriedHalterBikini.jpg
    (Source: http://www.classybride.com/justmarriedbathingsuit.htm)
    All this means I won't have MET my goal, I'll have MAINTAINED IT for some time. That's the tricky part for me! :)

I'd say YES! I love that dress I had picked out one similar to that one for my first wedding but changed it to a cheap dress when I got knocked up before the wedding,,,, Mine was Champagne colored though and the Bikini is soo cute!
  • wannabesexymama
    Options
    Untitled-1.jpg

Thats cute! IDK about the mixing red and Blue not ever been that bold :ohwell:
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    bsuit-2.jpg
    My target date for everything is my 21st birthday, which I am planning on going to a waterpark with a swimup bar
  • wannabesexymama
    Options
    Oh I feel you there I wanna be able to wear a swimsuit by my birthday next year in April! when I make it to that point I may take me and the kids to Waterville here in Gulfshores and then Hit the beach or something like that! :flowerforyou:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    This is one of my motivational tools!

I want to be able to wear these to work! Lame I know, but I am so tired of wearing the same crap because I'm fat!

2a7d901bfeb527e3e8d4ea8031cc7367.jpg?1299018129

a287bfa52556dbefddc9ef8ff5d62af0.jpg?1289594332