whey flavor suggestions

Options
I love the Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey. I have the caramel toffee fudge in my locker at the university rec center. I'm looking for another flavor to have at home. Any suggestions? There seems to be a ton of flavors.

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    XF ultra peptide whey artic lemonade, nom nom
    Dymatize elite gourmet cafe mocha

other non whey flavors

Myofusion banana and choc and vanilla
    XF ultra peptide 2.0 cinnamon roll and lemon cream pie
    Trutein cinnabon and choc pb cup
  • cindymarguerite
    Options
    pure protein frosty chocolate- add some bananas and peanut butter yuummm
  • Darkness2120
    Options
    Xtreme Formulations Ultra peptide whey: Choco Mint, Arctic Lemonade, Mochaccino.
    Gaspari Myofusion: Chocolate, Strawberry, Banana.

However due to money, I currently use the 6lb bags you get at Costco. Chocolate is the best one to use.
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I didn't like any of the Gold Standard flavors I tried -- so you'll realize its hard to take suggestions from anyone else. People have very different preferences... sometimes even the smell will annoy one person and the next won't smell a thing. That said, there are tons of places to order samples -- thats what I'd do first.

I like coffee and chocolate so all of my favorites are in that range -- or I even mix them with cold decaf.
    double chocolate fudge or mocha java - trueprotein.com (my favorite because you can ask for double flavor, no sweetener)
    click mocha espresso protein
    nectar sweet latte cappucino
    isolate advantage chocolate (from costco - all natural)
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    HA - I hate the pure protein brand.

I love muscle milk's chocolate :) I let my kids (2, 4 yrs old) have some occasionally too and they love it.
  • Airport5x
    Airport5x Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Dymatize Elite Whey in "rich chocolate" flavor is hard to beat!

Take good care.
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Isopure Low Carb Whey Isolate in Dutch Chocolate
  • Bighead951
    Options
    Syntha-6 Chocolate Peanut Butter is pretty good, it only has a slight PB aftertaste to me, but the chocolate's nice it mixes great.