Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
im soooooo tired! but yet I cant sleep!

Can someone tell me a bedtime story???? please?????? :smile:

xD

Replies

• JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    Once upon a time there was princess that lived in a castle.
    Her mother said that if she ate all her veggies and did all her chores that one day prince charming would come for her.
    The princess said BS got on her horse went to town had a few beers and good a man that did the chores and nachoes.. and she lived happy ever after :)

It was short but i like it
  • Phoenix1401
    Options
    haha! sssooooooo cute! :D
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Try reading Sherlock Holmes. It makes me tired because it stimulates my brainicles. I got the books free from the Google Books store.

http://books.google.com/ebooks
  • rajivdubey
    rajivdubey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Lie down and read a boring book. Like its your homework in School!
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Her mother said that if she ate all her veggies and did all her chores that one day prince charming would come for her.
    The princess said BS got on her horse went to town had a few beers and good a man that did the chores and nachoes.. and she lived happy ever after :)

Haha I love it!
  • Phoenix1401
    Options
    ah! i live in Texas theres no such thing as book reading around here! aw shucks! nuthin but Football and barbecue! I rather watch a movie than read! :P
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Once upon a time, there was a young woman who made herself a cup of chamomile tea. At first, when she looked at it fully brewed, she was a bit disgusted, because it was warm and yellow, reminding her of the time she went to the doctor and he told her to... well nevermind, I'm sure you get the picture. Anyway, she REALLY needed to relax, so she forced herself to sip it, and found out that it wasn't so bad. She wasn't planning on making it in a pitcher and serving it as ice tea any time soon, but she did not find the taste unpleasant.
    She then put on a warm, comfy pair of pj's, put "Chopin's Greatest HIts" on her CD player, and within minutes fell asleep. (Which was a good thing, because if you don't fall asleep before his "Funeral March No. 5", you won't....)
    I hope that helps! :happy:
  • JDNOX
    Options
    ah! i live in Texas theres no such thing as book reading around here! aw shucks! nuthin but Football and barbecue! I rather watch a movie than read! :P

I AM MOVING TO TEXAS
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options

Hahahahaha
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Try reading Sherlock Holmes. It makes me tired because it stimulates my brainicles. I got the books free from the Google Books store.

http://books.google.com/ebooks

Thanks for the tip. . I will have to check that out!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    if being tucked in by strangers doesnt bother you I got you lol
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

Ironically I am reading my homework right now....about literacy problems in America....LOL
  • JDNOX
    Options
    if being tucked in by strangers doesnt bother you I got you lol

only if you keep you hands about the covers LOL
  • hyenagirl
    hyenagirl Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Watch Cosmos on Netflix. Carl Sagan's voice is soothing and always puts me to sleep, no matter how awake I am before I watch it.
  • Phoenix1401
    Options

Ironically I am reading my homework right now....about literacy problems in America....LOL

hahaha! Omg ru serious! Lol! Yay!