kinda new and having trouble with facebook posts

Options
hi there. I just started this recently and I got my updates to post to FB, but now all of a sudden it has stopped. I deleted my cookies and unlinked but its still not working. This was my MOTIVATOR - these posts!! Can you please help?

Replies

• dannylives
    Options
    All I know is that if you log an exercise in during the morning.......and then you workout again that same day and log it in also........the MFP update will work but the Facebook stays the same and only shows the morning workout/calories.
  • dannylives
    Options
    I worded this horribly.
  • JanetTerry
    JanetTerry Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    lol

Well I guess MAYBE resetting things MAYBE worked.... but I wont know till tomorrow when I do something that will make a post. Is that what you're saying? That it will only do one post per type of post per day. Like... weight lost. And Under calorie posts. Even if you change something it wont re-send the post a second time? Ok now my wording is horrible!! I dont know how else to say it!
  • rhinovr
    rhinovr Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    23lbs JT - sensational!
  • dannylives
    Options
    lol

Well I guess MAYBE resetting things MAYBE worked.... but I wont know till tomorrow when I do something that will make a post. Is that what you're saying? That it will only do one post per type of post per day. Like... weight lost. And Under calorie posts. Even if you change something it wont re-send the post a second time? Ok now my wording is horrible!! I dont know how else to say it!

Yeah, I think that's what I was saying. Whatever your ORIGINAL post is on your Facebook wall, concerning exercise, THAT ORIGINAL post will stay that way even if later on that day you add another exercise or ANYTHING else like for instance, increase the time you did the exercise. The only way I found, to allow a second exercise post to be posted on my Facebook wall, was to delete the original MFP post, and then log in another exercise, or what not. (I dont know about anything else other than exercise when it comes to Facebook posts because thats pretty much all I have checked marked on MFP settings) I hope I worded this correctly, I dont know why I'm having such a hard time. :)
  • JanetTerry
    JanetTerry Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    haha no worry you made perfect sense. But **sigh** my FB posts are still not posting today even after redoing everything. ohhhh welllllll LOL I guess it's not the end of the world!