hii there, looking for friends!

Options
i'm anna. i have been on this site... but kind of.... gave up. stupid decision on my part but what can you dooo. I'm 22 and I'd like to lose about 30ish lbs, maybe more. I'm looking for friends & accountability. <3

Replies

• JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    Hey you can do it just don't give up .. we all make stupid decisions. Like i should not have eaten those Buggles *bad me*
  • kgeist
    Options
    same here-looking for friends and some motivation!!
  • phendrick
    phendrick Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend. Don't be so hard on yourself. Always remember, you can start over until you get it right.
  • donaporterfield
    Options
    hey girlie dont give up we all get lazy at times believe me i know but if you want to can add me when can get through this together :)
  • karona313
    Options
    Can add me :)
  • rhinovr
    rhinovr Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this Miss Kinky - I can work with you too!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, if you need someone to add, just send me a request!
  • wewereinfinite
    Options
    Add me if you want! I am returning here after a break and need more friends!
  • Airport5x
    Airport5x Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey Miss, I'm new here too, trying figure it all out. Good luck to you. Friend request me if you'd like.

Take care
  • mrsfabbanks
    mrsfabbanks Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello to you all I'm back on MFP, trying to get back to the place where i was before i got pregnant (extreme) but im also looking for friends and to all needing a friend to lean on I'll be there. I'm here and i'm ready, Lets make it happen GUYS! :)
  • alie5612
    Options
    hiya i am new to this haven't got any friends on here but would like some
  • paula341
    Options
    Hey,

I am new to this, just joined this morning and havent got any friends! Add me :smile: xx
  • Gracyng
    Gracyng Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi there,me too new joiner I want to loose 6 kg (12 pounds) in 2 months.I am not sure if I'll make it but I wanna to prove it to my self.good luck to all of us!!!!
  • srandle175
    Options
    If anyone needs some friendly support they can add me. I have a lot to lose so I will be around for a while!!!
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hey, don't worry about it. We all have our times of not so smart moves. :) Just pick up the pieces and get right back on it again. Feel free to add me!
  • rolliepollie087
    rolliepollie087 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am about your age, you can add me! I'll be glad to help you out =D
  • misskinky
    Options
    wow, logged back on to over 20 requests! you guys are awesome and i know we'll rock this! :D
  • mikalart
    mikalart Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    ANNA welcome back!! Yu can do this girl, I'm 39 soon and have lost 39pounds..
  • misskinky
    Options
    ANNA welcome back!! Yu can do this girl, I'm 39 soon and have lost 39pounds..

that's awesome!! good job! keep going~!
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    hi everyone :)

love the community feeling on here!

I have a few niggly bulges that I'm trying to smooth out and would love to make some friends to rally with, and rally around :)