JULY GOAL CHALLENGE (Feb.18-Feb.24)

Options
2»

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Can I get in on this?? I am doing the Memorial Day one as well but extra motivation is always a good thing! I weigh on Thursday.

Start of Plan - 9/4/2007: 270 lbs
    2/14/2008: 209
    2/21/2008: 207
    Goal loss per week: Hopefully 2 lbs
    Loss this week: 2 lbs
    Goal weight by July 3: 169

We would love to have you join us tamim! If you'd like you can check out our old posts to see what our plan kind of is. They are titled: "Anyone going to hit goal weight this summer?" and We'll call this July Goal Challenge". Those are the first two posts I started and then I start a new one each Monday. So always look for the most current to post on. Welcome and I wish you the best of luck!

:bigsmile: WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!:bigsmile:

*Kistinbee*
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't get to weigh in this morning because we are having a nice little ice storm so they cancelled work. I don't have a scale at home, I just use the one at the gym. But yesterday afternoon I was at 202 which is the same as last week, but I am hoping that it really means I lost since I usually weigh less in the morning. Hopefully I will have a big number to make up for it next week!
  • rhondababy
    Options
    Feeling more postive! Back on track food-wise- yay! Down .5 pound from 2 days ago...this is good since I had gained 3.5!!
    I REFUSE TO GIVE UP!!!!!!

Thanks for being such a supportive group!:bigsmile:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Feeling more postive! Back on track food-wise- yay! Down .5 pound from 2 days ago...this is good since I had gained 3.5!!
    I REFUSE TO GIVE UP!!!!!!

Thanks for being such a supportive group!:bigsmile:

Yeah...I think we have a pretty good group going here! Let's keep it up. This morning the scale told me I've lost a pound this week...I will check again tomorrow though and see how accurate that is. Yesterday it told me I was down 3 pounds...so who knows. Any loss this week would be great considering I've been stuck for the past two weeks!

Rhondababy...good for you on the loss! I also had gained back some so like you, I would love to see SOMETHING come off again!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!

*Kistinbee*
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Can I get in on this?? I am doing the Memorial Day one as well but extra motivation is always a good thing! I weigh on Thursday.

We would love to have you join us tamim! If you'd like you can check out our old posts to see what our plan kind of is. They are titled: "Anyone going to hit goal weight this summer?" and We'll call this July Goal Challenge". Those are the first two posts I started and then I start a new one each Monday. So always look for the most current to post on. Welcome and I wish you the best of luck!

*Kistinbee*

Yeah, I won't be at my ultimate goal by July but to be in the 160's is a mini goal!!! hehe
  • kistinbee
    Options

*Kistinbee*

Yeah, I won't be at my ultimate goal by July but to be in the 160's is a mini goal!!! hehe

Sounds good to me! We're happy to have you!!!!

*Kistinbee*
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Well considering that I have been sick for 2 weeks now, and not following any diet whatsoever, I think I have done o.k. I am still down and can't exercise, but I am trying to stay positive.

Last week: 164.4
    This week: 163.7

Not bad for eating crap and feeling like it to. Good Job everyone!! HH:drinker:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Well considering that I have been sick for 2 weeks now, and not following any diet whatsoever, I think I have done o.k. I am still down and can't exercise, but I am trying to stay positive.

Last week: 164.4
    This week: 163.7

Not bad for eating crap and feeling like it to. Good Job everyone!! HH:drinker:

Yeah...it's funny how when our body is used to us being nice to it on a regular basis, it can be nice right back to us when we are down! Nice job and I hope you feel better soon!

*Kistinbee*
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Morning!!!
    Checking in!!

Weight at start of challenge 183lbs
    Weight last week 182lbs
    Weight this week 178lbs!!!! :happy:
    Loss this week 4lbs!!!
    Loss in challenge 5lbs
    GOAL 147lbs

I am VERY happy!! I think i know why it is so big this week, it was my time of the month last week so i must have been retaining water hence just the 1lb loss!
    Very chuffed and in celebration I am wearing my little black shift dress for work, i haven't worn it in about 4 years!!!

Happy friday everyone!

Amanda
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Yay Amanda!!!!! That is AWESOME! And good job to everyone else as well! And HAPPY FRIDAY!

My progress...FRUSTRATING still! :grumble: Still at 165....which I guess is good since 166 on Monday, but I was 165 last week and 163 like a week before! MAN! It's like...FRUSTRATING! I know, I know...stick with it. And I am. I actually am pretty sure that I'm gaining muscle...my arms and legs seem to becoming more defined and my clothes are fitting fairy loose. So...in all reality I AM making progress. It's just so nice to see the scale move down! So...that is my small vent (I think I needed one). I'm working hard...did Step class, abs, and BodyPump last night. Tonight is cardio (hopefully 1.5-2 hours) and tomorrow I have Spinning class and BodyPump. Then tomorrow evening is my dad's birthday dinner. I'm sure my mom will make a cake (she always does) and I will try and have only a TINY TINY piece. No promises...but I will TRY. I'm sure dinner will be fine because my mom tends to cook fairly low cal. And I'm thinking about taking a walk around their property in the weather permits. (I will see how long it takes but my parents live on 20 acres so I'm sure I can get a decent walk accomplished. Anyways...now I'm just going on and on. But, I probably won't check in again until Monday (look for the new post). Everyone have an AWESOME weekend and keep up your hard work! Good luck!!!:bigsmile:

*Kistinbee*
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't know how I did weight wise this week but my waist went from a 34.5" to 33.25" so I am happy about that. Hopefully the scale will be nice to me and show me a nice number next week. Then my challenge will just be to maintain while my parents are in town for a week!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Well, I don't know how I did weight wise this week but my waist went from a 34.5" to 33.25" so I am happy about that. Hopefully the scale will be nice to me and show me a nice number next week. Then my challenge will just be to maintain while my parents are in town for a week!

:bigsmile: YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    OK, I usually don't let the scale get to me (since I check it every day) but yesterday I was running all over work for about 5 hours going up and down stairs,carrying stuff and even after all that I went to the gym and got in an hour of cardio...

So, I was kind of expecting (and hoping) to be down to 210 today... not the case, I'm actually up half a pound to 211.5. I know, I know, it's just one day and I even know the reason. The week before my period I never lose weight and might even gain some... so that's why, but I was still hoping for 210.

Plus I should just kick myself in the butt cause I did lose 2lbs since Monday, which is really good. I think it's just cause i know I won't see any scale movement down for the next week and a half...

:smile: :sad: :mad: :smile: (my range of emotions at this time of the month) :happy:
  • adelespears
    Options
    Ugh. I had a bad week, but I weighed in today anyway, and I had gained 2 pounds ): and this week is my monthly, so I doubt next weeks is going to be much better. But I'm nt going to give up! it's just a day, things will be better tomorrow!
  • Happines6500
    Options
    hello fellow slimming types peeps.......

Well didnt we all do well in the Valentines challenge ........so proves with a little effort and a bit of support and perseverance.......anything is possible.

July as already mentioned seems a long way away but the summer will be here before we know where we are.......suppose the mental picture would be..........how would we like to look in a top and shorts.....or maybe we should promise to buy ourselves a nice summer dress ........i think i will ha ha

Anyway keep in the groove and good luck till next week :flowerforyou:

Starting Weight 192 lbs 01/06/08

Weight today 178 lbs 02/25/08 (starting weight for July challenge) Yay this is also my first stone off :laugh: