56 days and going strong?

Options
Hi,

I really love this program.
Joined to help me get "my groove" back. I have hit a plateau in my weight loss journey, now over a year running. I have lost a little over 50 pounds and have that same amount ahead of me.
Just needing some extra ideas, support, and motivation to help me get there.

Any feedback will be appreciated!

Replies

• editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job so far. The only tips that I would suggest you is :
    Keep your calorie intake under control, lots of water and exercise while you can.
    I got all my workout routine from you tube videos and trust me they helped me a lot :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kwamgee
    Options
    Hi!

Great accomplishment there. I've read somewhere that getting out of a weight loss flatline could be accomplished with via a method called calori cycling. I may be wrong, but the gist I got was to eat a little bit more calories than usual for 2 to three days, then fall back. that will trick your metabolism into speeding up. I've tried it when I got into starvation mode. it seemed to work. look it up online, maybe it could work for you. good luck
  • newvictoria
    Options
    Thanks pals!

I might add that i workout every single day. I am an avid biker, and this is my preferred cardio workout.

I issue myself a personal fitness challenge every 30 days to keep things motivating.
    It consists of this.... Mandatory cardio or strength training workout, 30 minutes in duration minimum.
    Usually I bike, then alternate the other days with free weights or hiking hills with a weighted back pack.
    My workouts usually run 45 minutes to an hour.
    I am 54 years young.