Need some support please!

Options
When I first joined myfitnesspal, I joined with four of my coworkers and we all supported each other and held each other accountable. I lost weight and was feeling healthy and so good about myself. Eventually each of my coworkers stopped signing on and I myself started to lose my motivation because there is no one else to cheer me on when I log in. I gained about 15 lbs over the summer and I am determined to lose it and keep it off.

I would like to ask everyone who is willing to add me as a friend so that when I log in to myfitnesspal I will see other people who are logging in, exercising, and eating well. I would love to have people who will cheer me on and who I can cheer on as well.

Replies

• livi_cowgirl
    livi_cowgirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Add me. I am officially 90 days on today so I'm pretty dedicated. I'll give you support. xxx
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Hiya, have sent you a friend request - welcome back!
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    your more than welcome to add me hunny. I am in the same place, two of my work colleagues signed me up on here and then they went their own way. But the people on here will support you and they do care
  • frankie2637
    frankie2637 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hellooo!!

Sending you a friend request as we speak. I log in virtually everyday and am absolutely determined to lose this weight and be healthier and fitter. My other goals are to complete the C25K and be the swimmer I once was. Good luck:)
  • cw_london
    Options
    Will send a friend request :)
  • candace13
    Options
    Happy for you to add me! I am just starting out, I have 30kgs to drop. I am on the site EVERYDAY! :wink:
  • JTThomas
    JTThomas Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the support! It has already made such a big difference. You RoCK!:happy: