no longer lying!

Options
154.8 THIS CHECK IN!!!!! I am no longer lying on my license! (It said 155 haahahahahahahaaaa)

Replies

• sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!

Haha as a total side note, I also lie on my license -- I'm only 5'3" haha!
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I live for the day!! WTG!
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    LOL I am ready to stop lying too but I cant catch up!!!!!! Well I will be there before my BDAY! Congrats Girly! awesome NSV!
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    That is fantastic! Keep up the great work!
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, you truth-teller, you!
  • caramkoala
    caramkoala Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    We don't have our weight on our license in Australia. Maybe if we did I would've been motivated to act sooner! Congratulations on a wonderful achievement!
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Very nice -- congrats!! I too aspire to weigh what my driver's license says I weigh (NOT trying to look like my license says I look though :blushing: )
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Y'all only lied about 3 pounds or so! That's barely even a lie. I had a real lie goin' on mine several years ago! Good luck
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    What would you need your weight on your license for? :S
  • wickedkitty
    wickedkitty Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I lie too on my d.l.. thinks its kinda funny that so many do. Nice to know that I'm not alone^^
  • kwinty37
    Options
    i'm jealous!!! So wish i was 150 something!!!! :) congrats!!! u look great!!!!!!!!
  • rolliepollie087
    rolliepollie087 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    WOHOOO!!! Great job!!!!! That is awesome!
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!!

Your post made me curious about what my linces said.. looks like I'm still lying. :ohwell: another 10 lbs to go until I'm not!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Heh, I just switched my license over to VA and apparently they put weights on them here? I was completely honest about my weight, and the lady at the counter made me verify it because she didn't believe I weigh as much as I do :laugh:

My goal is to weigh what you do! :smile: Well done!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    I can't wait to stop lying! What a fantastic goal!
  • RunnerPrincess
    Options
    Haha....this was a personal goal for me too! I'm so glad I am not the only one :laugh: As of today I have 5 more lbs before Im not lying anymore.....shhhh!
    Keep up the good work!
  • henney16
    Options
    I am lying on my license, but at this point in time, it says I weigh more than I really do! Good job getting down to that goal!
  • GB333
    GB333 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    TN doesn't put weight on your license anymore. :tongue:

But I am also lying on it in that the photo makes me look HUGE! The day after I got my new license the liquor store guy looked at it, then me, and said "oh, you've lost weight!" I have lost weight now, but I hadn't THEN! It was a day later!

When I get down to my goal weight, I am going to "accidentally" lose my license and go get a new one with a new picture. :glasses:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!