25 in 65 Thanksgiving challenge.

Options
Ok we have 65 day's “Thanksgiving” to be light as a feather lol. Who is with me? I fell off track for about two months and gained all my weight back. Yesterday I went shopping for cloths and while I found good deals I did not buy a thing! I did not like the way I looked in anything. So as I stormed out of Kohl’s I vowed to myself to drop 25 lb. by Thanksgiving. I looked for other groups but they were all closed. In this group we are going to weight in and give measurements every Monday. This group will be closed by the end of the day so who ever join's will have 65 days in this challenges who is with me? Come one you can do 25 lb. in 65 day's!! I will post mine when I get home from work.

Replies

• misslexii
    Options
    I'm Australian and we don't celebrate Thanksgiving - but I would love to join a motivational group like you are suggesting - if you would have me.

I have 20kgs to Goal Weight - 30 to Dream Weight, so if I could knock off 25 pounds (approx 11kgs) I would be so incredibly happy!
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Sure. I'm in. I was 274 this morning. Which inches would you like posted?
  • ukyo999
    Options
    i'm in
  • renamari92
    renamari92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join.
  • MOMMYofAISLYNNE
    MOMMYofAISLYNNE Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is a great motivator for me--- Count me in!

I'll post my measurements this evening :) Good luck everyone!!
  • hmachin
    Options
    I'm in I will post my measurements when I get home from work.
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I am in
  • blackchick41bb
    Options
    sounds great to me,like u,all the group i have looked at were closed.im going on a cruise just a few days after thanksgiging and need to drop 25lbs as well,right now im 200lbs.
  • Reichjen
    Options
    I'm in!
  • highbridgemom
    Options
    I'm in! I'm doing a 30 day shred challenge as well, but this will go along with it and continue on past it. I need all the motivation that I can get! Started the 30DS yesterday so I'm just going to give those measurements/weight for today, as I doubt they have changed yet!

Starting weight: 198
    Chest 40
    Waist 44
    Hips 45

What other measurements do you want?
  • maidinusa
    maidinusa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sounds like what I need.147.2 lbs. 5'4". Have diabetes in family and beginning to get arthritis at age 57. Have lost 10 lbs. with myfitnesspal but gained 2 back last week when I didn't record my food. Also have never been in an internet group so now I can cross that off my bucket list. Let's Go Girls. MaidinUSA 37-31-37
  • Peanut1026
    Options
    sounds great....i would love to lose 25 by thanksgiving,i'm in!I am at 210lbs now, not sure on measurements,will post later! now how do i get back to this thread?
  • sheneverfails
    Options
    Yes please!
  • JoAnn73
    JoAnn73 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Last year I manage to make though both Thanksgiving and Christmas; how I wish that I had MFP then. But i made it and mangage to lost over 20 pounds in that time frame.
  • Happyhappy352
    Options
    I'm sorry. Let’s go with waist hips and chest
  • heatheramara
    Options
    I'll give it a go, and I will "ditto" the request for which measurements you want posted. :)

I weighed in 292 just now, but I've already had breakfast and water and it's TOM, so next week's will be more accurate.
  • Happyhappy352
    Options
    sounds great to me,like u,all the group i have looked at were closed.im going on a cruise just a few days after thanksgiging and need to drop 25lbs as well,right now im 200lbs.

I'm going on one as well December 5th.
  • wey1983
    wey1983 Posts: 109
    Options
    Count me in! I usually fall off the wagon with these things, but I really want to lose at least 20ish pounds by the holidays so my family will say wow"! Great idea! I'll weigh in tonight, maybe we should measure our legs/thighs as well? Thats one of my problem areas haha.

~Danielle
  • Happyhappy352
    Options
    Great!! We are getting a nice group togeather!! What I’m going to do is take everyone weight and measurements from today and then at the half way mark"32 day's" get them again and subtract what ya'll have lost and post it. If ya’ll can, take a picture today and save it and in 32 day’s we are going to take another one. I think this will be real encouragement don't you think?
  • misslexii
    Options
    Sounds Fab!
    Any chance I can post measurements tomorrow? It is 11pm here and I do not have a tape measure, oops.

Although - Current Weight 84kgs [185lbs]
    Height: 165cms [5ft 4]