News Feed

Options
kathymhardy
kathymhardy Posts: 264 Member
My news feed is now only showing adverts! Has it changed or is there a glitch? I hope it’s the latter.

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,176 MFP Staff
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    We're aware of this temporary outage and our team is currently looking into it. Our apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime!

Answers

• itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,865 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I lost my news feed on my home page. Just says to add friends and it will appear. I have several friends. it was there this morning.
  • phil4v7
    phil4v7 Posts: 68 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I'm having the same issue, both on the website and in the app on my phone. I tried logging out and back in just in case, but it didn't seem to help.
  • itladyee
    edited April 2022
    Options
    phil4v7 wrote: »
    I'm having the same issue, both on the website and in the app on my phone. I tried logging out and back in just in case, but it didn't seem to help.

I did the same. Even posted on feed. It showed at first and then when I went to another page and came back, it was gone.

I was going to check my phone but you just answered that question :)
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,473 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Same here. On website the message is to add friends. On my Android phone, just get the spam. Geez.
  • GCAsMom
    GCAsMom Posts: 120 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Mine as well. I logged out and back in, cleared cookies, restarted Firefox, reloaded the page several times. Nothing. :(
  • Alesgriff79
    Alesgriff79 Posts: 39 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Yup, me too. News feed is non existent. Only the box to Email Friends. It's a real pain!!
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Happens every time they add a new tracker or whatever sad money grab it is. All of this bloat on the users and you'd think they could build a test environment to work out the kinks before shoving things into PROD, but nope. They just do everything on the fly. Because, well, dev team apparently has the ability to convince themselves that "this time will be different". Every time.
  • Von66mfp1
    Von66mfp1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness thought it was just me. I've rebooted everything 🤣🤣
  • kathymhardy
    kathymhardy Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Mine is okay today. Hope all yours are too.
  • itladyee
    Options
    I am good today too!
This discussion has been closed.